Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Expand Your Mind
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hallucinate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
faireewingz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hallucinate
    Posted: 05 March 2006 at 00:36

has anyone (or will anyone share) had illuisons or hallucinations , if so describe or go wild typing with ur fingers on the keys....  

"...I always thought dogs layed eggs... I learned something today" - Family Guy
Septiva4u View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Septiva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 03:18
Only in Amsterdam at the cup while trying some shrooms for the first time. I was with my family so I felt safe trying....I laughed at the film my sister recorded of me I was SOOOOO  SILLY.
Septiva
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 19:28

Thats awesome.  The first time I did shrooms was awhile ago.... it was fun as hell though. In a dark basement with most of my friends & blacklights (some of them where on Xstacy).... normally Im wild & sponanetous, but with these shrooms I just sat there quite & starred.... all i could remember from that was my friends that were sitting in across from me on the couch floating in space. I also have done acid of course. 

Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2006 at 22:10

Once I was lucky enough to hallucinate - on a mix of X and Liquid LSD at a dance festival

There were 8,000 people there and after a couple of hours I stood at the back and everything changed - Every person i seen were no longer there only their heads and a body made of little car air-fresheners - you know, the wee green trees?

Was the maddest night out I had in Years

Bowen

Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote faireewingz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2006 at 22:48
little green trees everywhere lol....  When I was on acid I had the spanish channel on in the background & it was winter. I went outside with no shoes or socks..... & chatted with a friend that stopped by, I felt fine, it was like it was spring time... or thats what it felt like lol.... but when I came back inside, with the spanish channel in the background I relaxed on my bed & I saw 3 chickens playing guitars & dancing on my ceiling.... lol... that was the first time I did acid.
DonQuichote View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote DonQuichote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2006 at 23:22
Only experienced it with morphine in a hospital.

One time I was not hallucinating, but I felt I controlled my body with a remote control that was low on batteries. You still know what happens, you still know what you want, but somehow it doesn't work entirely.

Another time (years later) I came out of an operation with a self-medication system with morphine or some painkiller like that. The shots the system gave were too heavy. It made me hallucinate lightly. I was in a foreign country, and saw people of who I was absolutely certain they were still at home.
keagrowa View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote keagrowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 16:54

Salvia Divinorum, was completely engulfed in a mercury like tunnel. As i was falling back thru the tunnel i saw realty get furtherand further away as i moved away from the opening untill i was encolsed in this silver tube.Also felt like my body was twisting and being knotted.

Mushrooms ,watching myself in the mirror for too long my face started streching and dripping and silver lightning like energybolts were shooting out of my face stretching thru the room.

Lsd watching fountains of cellophane like coloured bubbles explode all over my ceiling.

Lsd with closed eyes had a very real astral travel experience,ended up on a huge red planet with geometric shapes flying and rotating past me,purple clouds and huge mountainous landscapes.

Mushrooms and lsd, Had balls of "energy" rise out of my palms and spin around in front of my face with electric like bolts connecting the fingers of my left and right hands.

Mescaline ,very similar to the cellophane like fountains of bubbles exploding on acid but slightly differnt,more 3D coming at me swirling left right back forward.

Ive had many many distortions of reality on mushrooms,acid,salvia,mescaline. By them selves and mixed with eachother. Walls throbbing,pictures dripping,floors turn to waterlike substance,ive been an inch tall and 20 feet tall,ive lost my body,ive found it again,ive switched bodies with friends,Ive seen demons,ive had visual tracers from movement hang for minutes till theirs so many its just a big blur.Iv ehad rocks breath and trees whisper in my ears, ive been shocked by stones.Ive been pulled and stretched by forces unseen.Ive been terrified to the point where death seemed like a good way out, ive been so happy that i felt i was expolding and cant possibly contain my energy.

Im extremely sensitive to Psychedelics and have stopped taking it more than a  year ago for i feared i was going crazy and might never be the same.Today i still feel the effects and just typing this is making reality seem distant and fake.Like Im not really here.

This was typed in short and only a few of my experiences,if i had to go into detail id still be typing tomorrow.Reminding myself of those moments is also getting a bit intense right now.

All in all i dont regret any single experience.But wont do it ever again.I learnt alot about facing myself and my fears, and have grown tremendously but also scarred myself intensly.

You can turn your back on a person,but you can NEVER turn your back on a drug!!

BLunTeD4LifE View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote BLunTeD4LifE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 03:08
keagrowa, thats a awesome description of your experiences!!!

i used to do a sh*t load of acid and shrooms as a when i was younger also...

i ended up in hospital once after dropping acid...

basically i completely freaked myself out and thought that i was dying!!

they didnt do nothing for me except check me over ie: heart rate etc etc.. then left me lying on a bed and with those freaky curtains that go all the way round the bed until the acid wore off... the curtain looked like it was breathing, and it was also in sync with when i breathed.. INSANE!!!!

it wasnt a very pleasant experience thats for sure...

DONT GO TO EMERGENCY ROOM IF U ARE FREAKIN OUT ON ACID...

stay at home and just let it do what its gonna do... i hear vitamin C is supposed to help u chill out if u start panicing... i never knew this back then!!!

Peace
Roll that sh*t... Light that sh*t... Smoke that sh*t!!!!
keagrowa View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote keagrowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 15:31

Ouch,lying in hospital on acid.That musta been so crap.Lying in Hospital already sucks.Lying in hospital freaked on acid,thats a whole difrent story.Well done for managing to stay there through the experience. I would have most likely sprinted down the passage way and out the front door within 30minutes. 

Cheers

WL

Tepelstreel View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tepelstreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 22:39
Hi guys,

I used to take acid once and a while, like twice every year or so. But it seems harder and harder to get to the good stuff.

I remember taking a laminated Hoffman 2000. We were trippin our eyes out on the huge buildings in Ghent (Belgium), like the cathedral and the castle. Truely something to behold on acid at night.

Then, without realising, f**ked up as we were, we walked into a stripclub, thinking it was a techno-club. (yeah, i know) Boy, that was funny. A bunch of ugly wannabe alpha-male guys dancing with each other and wavin money at some plastic tit chick. Imagine seeing that on acid, and trying not to laugh.

Then we all passed out, while smokin, lookin at the clouds while the sun came up and playing some guitar.

Anyway, where I live, acid is hard to find, especially good acid. I don't wanna have to take 5 hits to make sure i get some nasty visuals.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind":B.M.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>