Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Expand Your Mind
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hallucinate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
[sensi_noob] View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 00:15

Yeah, I'm with you mate... longest one for me was close to 16 hours... exhausting... thank god for our favourite plants helping when coming down ;-) The fact that dmt induces such a short experience definitely makes it even more appealing. According to the erowid website, one ingredient that works fine for making it is acacia bark, quite a common tree indeed (although mimosa hostilis seems to be the most talked about on various websites, but it only grows in south america). If you're curious, here is the link: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml

"Truth is what stands the test of experience." - Albert Einstein
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 20:03
this happened a few years ago in Goa.  it was evening in a large field beside the ocean, sitting on a mat with 6 or 7 others, the chai lady was serving tea and cakes, our little group was lit by her fuel lamp there were dozens and dozens of lamps each with the same little group.  we were sharing our stuff and i took a few big gulps off a chillum all was well, very civilized.  Suddenly i was overcome by the most beautiful odor i'd ever experienced - captivating, mesmerizing.  looking around, no one seemed to notice?  This was more that just the most hypnotic perfume, much more.....then it dissapearedBroken%20Heart i calmed myself down and after awhile was breathing slowly again when came another smell, the foulest most disguting noxious putrid stench imaginable, i was sure someone was fecking with me....no one around me reacted at all, i thot my tea had been spiked, i didn't understand, my heart was pounding-WTF was in that chillum???
After a good bit of deep breathing and talking to myself things came back to normal it was probably sumthin i atedelirious!?!!?  I sat there doing the old pranayama with a long slow exhalation and a deep inhalation until my heartbeat was slow and steady.  At the top of a big inhalation i held my breath and at the same moment looked up, focusing outside the circle of mats and noticed a man maybe 60 meters away standing before a table lit by his own lamp and on the table were pieces of watermelon he had cut. with my lungs still full i breathed in very slightly and was instantly overcome with the odor of pure, concentrated, sweet essence of watermelon!  i almost freaked.  how was this possible?  my heart started hammering again.  when i was calmed down enough i was able to reproduce the experience.  this was no acid flashback.
months later i learned that the first kundalini chakra corresponds to the olfactory organ, and that perhaps it had been activated that night.

There have been many other incidences of this sort but this was the only one ever to do with smell.

QuestionDoes anyone know if the DJ's at big rave parties ever mess around with the sound system to pass messages outside the normal auditory range? 

peace
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 20:11
Used to do a lot of mushrooms and LSD, I don't think I properly hullicinated while on these although did have some nice window pane acid years ago which was pretty close, felt a thousand feet tall when looking down seen aura's around lights and heat waves emanating from radiators and heat source's. The altered state of reality was what I enjoyed or rather a seperate reality, where peoples skin would look like plastic and I could hear conversations a mile away.

But 1 year me and a few mates had some base amphetamine and had a competition to see who could stay up for the longest. Well after four or five nights of sleep deprivation and little food, but plenty of smoke the hullicinations started. I remeber sat on a carpet looking down and in an instance I had the most wonderful vision of myself sat in the middle of a hot desert with huge dunes behind. There I was looking back at myself dressed in the most colourful robes and head dress, with a loving contented smile, and I was female. That was about 20 years ago and it still is there in my head as i found the experience very profound.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123