Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Lighting
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HID Lights - different sizes & prices

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 16:50

I agree with you that much that sleeping with ANY background/ humming/ low frenquency tone is bad for you had man... Screwes you up.

What concerned the power. If you growing a bit bigger, in holland and definately Amsterdam you could considder applying for a 360 connection at your electricity supplier. Start a little company or non profit organization doing a lot of computer work or as a studio.

I believe I heard some fireman/ policman say one time....

"I'd rather have them using a proper electric connection, than overload a 'regular' connection. This due to the enormous fire hazard. In cities like Amsterdam where all the houses are so close to eachother ANY fire might be fatal for a complete block of houses."

Is a 'Power/ Business' line in Italy not an option? Here it is. I guess also because you can use it as a write off, if I'm not mistaken.

Ciao for now

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2005 at 17:45
There are growers where I live that can get 70 to 100 grams from a 70 watt HID light. I know many many growers that are very successful with 150s and 250s. In a perfect world(Holland) where you have no worries, a 400 or bigger is really nice, and will give you much more product, but there is nothing wrong with getting the most for the least.

Good luck with your grow. I am growing under 2X150w HPS, and doing just fine. I bet I end up with well over 150 grams per cycle.

milehigh
hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 23:08

positive man...

we can go far away...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12