Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > The International Cannabis Lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Foro del Cannabis en Español

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Carleeds View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Carleeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:24

Hello, greetings from spain again and also ask for help with a similar problem

I am having the same problems as Trakia seed, but with a pack of 140 seeds
White Skunk / White Label Seeds
I've barely gotten out a few days after 9 ... ... ph, temperature and humidity ok
is correct to think that it may take 2 weeks to see results?

I am also concerned that after sending several emails to sensiseeds, I have not gotten any response
Costagrow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Costagrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 23:29
Hola desde costa rica estoy experimentando con mis primeras skunk #1 y un paquete de sensi fem mix, puse 3 skunk y 2 sensi fem mix directo en la tierra todas germinaron en 3 días! Todas están sanas y con exelente vigor. Del fem mix salieron unas indicas con hojas enormes verde oscuro y tallo muy grueso, espero que me ayuden a identificarlas luego pongo unas fotos! Saludos
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 15:39
Nice to hear, Cosatagrow!

Carleeds, did you mean write '140 seeds'? Is that 14 packs of 10, or is it that the '4' is a typo and you're talking about a pack of 10 seeds.

Germination usually takes 1-3 days. It can take up to 2 weeks, but this is less common.

How many seeds have actually germinated?
What method of germination are you using?

(ah, I just noticed that your comment is from 26 Spetember.Sorry, I was away at the time. I presume you would have received an answer/resoltuion of your complaint from info@sensiseeds.com by now.

JFTR, info@ always answers customer emails. At some times of the year, large backlogs develop, so there can be delays, but every customer email is answered.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234