Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lowryder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nick-ol-teen View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lowryder
    Posted: 16 April 2006 at 20:42
Ok. First of all, i'd like to say hi to all as am just new here.

Right. I just built an extra grow room for these lil plants (6 to 8 plant sys (may change depending on the outcome of the seeds)). Here is my list.

Seeds: Low Ryders (10 of em. Male/female???).

Light: 400w duel spec hid.

Nutez: Canna vega 2 part/Canna flora 2 part, SuperVit,GH Ripen.

Grow medium: 5ft x 2ft 80ltr flood and drain rez with 40 ltr
of clay pebbles.

Tools: (ec,cf,ppm meter), hp meter, hydro/temp meter, ph-up/ph-down,Oscillating fan and a squirl fan. 10 grodan plugs and 10 growdan clubes @ 3x3".

Needed stuff: 20square mtrs of black and white sheeting, 14square mtrs of mylar. This gave me enough sheeting for 2 rooms to grow @ 5x3 foot and3x3 foot. As of now, the 3x3 foot is to be used as a mother room for other strains.

My plan: gonna germinate all 10. And if i get a male or 4
then pollinate 1 female for seeds and the rest for bud.

Ok. just awaiting the seeds. pics of grow room soon.

dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 13:50

Hi nick

ive just started 10 low ryders myself alongside some sensi skunk/super skunk/homegrown skunk /purple haze and a few mixed seeds .the low ryder is because ive no patience.there  2 weeks on and doing fine in organic under 250hps im also trying to pollinate 1 of them .does anyone know if i will ibe able to move the pollinated one outside for a few days to let it settle .also would it be better if  i bought another 250w light to go with the onei have  already or should i scrap the one i have ,and just buy a 400w or a 600w

toke it out  

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 17:21
hi dread. i recommend that u get another light on them. another 250w hid will do. will spread the light more evenly as it sounds like u need a lot of space for all that to grow. personaly, i'd have 2 400w hid's on them all. as for the seed production for the lowz, i was thinking about doing the same thing as the days r getting longer and the weather is getting warmer.

well, here is the pics of my grow room. once a week am going to put up pics of these lowz growing from start to finish. seeds should arrive tomorrow.

poor pic of outside of room as it is dark.

will be back in a few days time.
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 17:37
lol. pic size is crap. so much for em being 640x480. even clicking on em does fook all. will try another hosting site
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 17:47
this looks more like it.

dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 08:38

hi nick

just to give a bit of encouragment,out of a pack of 10 seeds all sprouted and all are healthy although a little weak starting off but are thriving now ill keep you posted ,do you know anyone who has grown them before ?how did they get on ? ill send a pic of my grow room soon ,plenty of plants at the moment but well see what happens when i change to 12/12 ,ill keep you up to date

dread

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 11:46
well i dont know anyone that has grown them but i have heard peeps on forums wi mixed opinions about them so i decided to grow them and post my results here for peeps to see for them selves. am growing these mainly just out of interest. well so for, 7 of my seeds have cracked and am just about to go and put them in to some plugs and al leave the other 3 a bit longer and see what happens wi them. 1 looks like it wont crack but the other 2 look promising.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 07:42

Hi guys

I have grown them, i didnt think the smoke was very good at all, it tastes a little like ruderallis skunk

If some one could just get it a little stronger,it would have great aplication

The auto flowering is cool thoue and the size fun but you need a few to get a decent harvest, which makes it a bit risky for me

They polinate very well, be careful ?

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 13:56
what kind of yield did u get?. 7+g per plant?. i would prefer if they were all females but i thik i need to get atleast 1 good male for seeds as i dont think i would be forking out another £30 on buying more. if i get seeds then am gonna try crossing wi some other strains and hopfully get something a bit better in strength, yield and taste.
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 13:59
oh, forgot to say that all 10 seeds have cracked and r now in there plugs. fingers crossed that they al sprout now. as soon as they sprout, am calling that day 1.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>