Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lowryder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jakey View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 14:47

hi nick...expect roughly half oz a plant maybe bit more..smoked some last night(had to try it).nowt to shout about but has it's uses and is ok i suppose when waiting for your other plants..you know...i need a smoke now..i need a smoke now lol..good luckps good for a first grow as you can not mess them up with light problems ie leaks wrong hours etc

Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 02:57
Half an ounce ? Are we talking about the same strain

Have you grown this plant jakey lol...

Try more like 3-7 grams per plant if your lucky

They can be messed up and honestly there are better strains
to start on nick

Still waiting to see your gallerie Jakey, having problems up loading man, can i help you at all ?

dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:27

hi

things seem to be looking good with my plants but they seem to be taking a bit longer in there growth than expected ,still no news from anyone if theve poliinated them before .one other thing is the growth time from the first day the seed is planted or is it the first day they sprout ,i hear with a bit of playing around you can increase your harvest ,the only thing im trying is keeping them in big pots and im going to experiment with one or two uotside when it gets milder .ill keep you posted the big advantage is ,i will be able to leave my other plants to grow for longer than rushing them for some smoke .

ill keep you posted

jakey View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 16:58
Originally posted by Sticky

Half an ounce ? Are we talking about the same strain

Have you grown this plant jakey lol...

Try more like 3-7 grams per plant if your lucky

They can be messed up and honestly there are better strains
to start on nick

Still waiting to see your gallerie Jakey, having problems up loading man, can i help you at all ?

hi sticky.. INFAMY INFAMY THEY HAVE ALL GOT IT IN FOR ME LOL the ones i have grew were joint doctors low ryders.. and yes i have read people getting as little as 7 gm a plant..but also an oz from them..as far as messing them up.the only way i can think of is feeding them bleach instead of water..and i have said all this in a previous post about not worth my time(bowen post)..try bb or ww from..oh i can not say that  can ips sticky i have no problem with you at all but i will not agree on something that i don't agree on just to keep the peace ...free speech... yes.. one each.....as for pics did you hear the one about overgrow..thank's but no thank's.. 
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 06:15
Hey Jakey

What happend to overgrow man, are you saying my photos arent safe in sensi servers ?

If so there coming out today ?

sh*t i just bought a new digital cammera, with funky zoom
Aswell to take better shots with more detail

And worse, i asked other members to up load there galleries, so we could see more bud shots

Peace

jakey View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 20:58

hi sticky. right first them lows.looking at between 10 and 15 gm a plant..so maybe an oz(no pun intended) is a bit of a no no.marketing talk.as who would take them on knowing 7 gm a plant(no one) ..as for pics i am pretty sure your ok did not mean to cause alarm..just get paro attacks myself and regret doing what i did later plus could not take a pic to save my life i have tried but never say never hey as i have some nice plant's on the go at the moment..liked your little red riding bud..basket..that would not have reached the wolf i know.well not if i was in the area..i used to be a werewolfe but i am alright nnnooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

nick-ol-teen View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 21:55
wtf is all this not safe sh*te. also wtf is up wi overgrow. i cant get into it, it times out???. any help wud be gud. oh, my eeedling r coming on gr8 btw. picciez soon my friendz. peace for now.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 05:48
Nick-ol-teen

Read the overgrow bust report on the forum, seems another canadian seed company has gone down, but dont worry the owner has said the DEA Have not got the servers ?
Check it out

Jakey ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

I swear there are werewolfs around my mother in laws place in the uk, Especially after nine pints of Lager and a few mazzar joints

dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 10:34

hi all

that overgrow thing sounds a bit dodgy ,i read the forum ,but no recent news ,does anyone know anymore ?and ill help clear up this question on weight off each low ryder in a month or so as ive 10 little plants coming on nicely at the moment

toke it out

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 14:54
The OG situation is a real cluster-f**k. There are at least two competing stories about why it went down, both of which claim the other story is disinformation from 'cannabis haters'.

As far as I can work out, OG went down more as a result of dodgy business practices and a falling-out of the people who ran the various sites.

The law *may* be involved, but one of the biggest influences behind the disappearance of OG and the various sites related to it was money.

As to the gallery pics or any other part of Sensi's websites, these are not in danger of being seized or investigated by any kind of law enforcement. So feel free to post shots from the new digicam, if you feel like it, Sticky.

For one thing, the servers are in Holland, not in the USA's closest neighbour.

Also, Holland has very strict laws about privacy and the seizure of information, and would not (at this stage, anyway) roll over for a foreign government with regard to the selling of seeds - which is legal all over Europe and has a very long history in Holland.

Even as an admin, there's very little personal information that's available on the site (what the members enter, basically), and to someone viewing the pages from outside, the only available info is that which all members can see.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>