Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lowryder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nick-ol-teen View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 16:22
thanks for that info janja. i have just been reading a huge thread over at icmag.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20499&page=1&pp=15

i was going to hold on posting more pics but what u have just said has put my mind at rest.

well as for my lot of seedlings. they r coming on gr8 so far. al get pics up soon. bye for now
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 23:06
i uploaded my pics sofar to the gallery. from cracking to day number 2. soz about the out of focus 1s.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 02:44
Hey guys

I have a couple of jaw dropers for everyone to enjoy

They are coming soon ?

Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 13:50
hi guys. all my seedlings are doing well. 1 of em is got a really short stem compaired to the other 9 but its growing healthy tho. so am on day 6 now, 1 more day then am gonna clean the res out and put in full strength nute for the following 10-14 days roughly till they're about to show there sex. here r some more pics in my gallery.. bye for now
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 20:26

howdy nick, just germed 10 lowryders there last night keep us updated with your pics

10 more beans to go next week, and they are going to be White Widow hahaha

I can't wait untill harvest time, need some info on growing these outdoor, as my whole indoor setup has just got sent down the toilet.

Bowen

Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 16:52
Awrighty bowen. yeh i got some more picciez to upload. am on day 9 now and they r all doing good on full strength nutes. i circled the short bugger that i got  on 2 of the pics. its healthy and got big leaves but just a realy short stem on it, about 2/3rds smaller than the rest.(that would be a bugger if i turns out to be the only female, well at least i'd get seeds). some pics r out of focus due to the bright light but some pics show them well. enjoy.

oh what happened for u to flush yer last grow away?.Shocked (security or bad health?)
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 17:53
k guys. some more picciez for ye. on day 11.  i put 2 closeups of a leave from 1 plant that have got my attention (area of interst is circled red on both of the pics). its still to early to c what it is. could just be the way the leave is growing as its isolated to this single leave or it could be something else so i will be watching it closely to c what it does. apart from that all is looking fine as u can c on the other pics. bye for now guysCool
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2006 at 18:52
Hi again guys. got some more pics up. On day 15 and looks like 1 of the plants is starting to show its sex and its looking like a male(close up of its little pollen sack in 1 pic)?. bye for now guysSmile
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 14:51
Ok guys. I now got 4 males which 2 of the best looking ones have been put into a seperate pot for pollenation and the other 2 will be binned unless someone wants a donation (they are very healthy looking, see new pics in gallery). bye for now guys.Smile
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 15:23
Hey nick nice pics man, did you have and under developed cotylydons with any of your plants? 9 out of 10 cracked, lost one through stress and one has a single white tip (the cotylydon)

Not too bad for these im thinking, better as a backup crop i reckon.

Yeah it was security, my last crop was definitly compromised. ah well will be bigger and better next time. 

Bowen

Edited by Bowen - 11 May 2006 at 15:24
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>