Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lowryder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 09:08
Any idea on weight yet, An earlier post is still on my mind

Sticky Embarrassed
nick-ol-teen View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 20:53
it all dry now. and the weight is totaled at 186g or 6.6 oz for 5 plants. smallest plant came out at 18g my seeded plant gave me 27g smokable stuff .

out of the three others i got 32g, 59g, 68g. very supprised considering. smoke is quiet good too but with a slight earthy/planty taste in it.

it gets me stoned good, not heavy but more uplifting hit.
al get pics up soon.
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 08:13
Hi nick

well done on the lowryders im still in the middle of flowering ,and some of my plants are at least 4ft tall so im trying a little bending etc to try get a bit more out of them . how did you get on making seeds any info would be helpfull as id like to do it myself . at what stage did you fertilise ???? etc.

Dread
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 05:35
Well done nick.

I never got that much from the low ryder seeds i had 2 years ago, It could be possible that it has been ree designed with a little less rudaralis and maybee a hint of something a little higher yielding, But your plants have shown the auto flowering trates of the original.

I must have screwed them up they were grown on the outsides of my trays as a test, so i guess i didnt see there full potencial.

Nice photos and thanks for Starting and taking us thrue your progect Clap I have enjoyed everyones posts.

Sticky smoke eye
nick-ol-teen View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote nick-ol-teen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 14:26
hi guys. been away for a good bit. dread, i did 1 plant for seeds but i never let it get fully pollenated. as soon as my best male started dropping pollen i seperated it with my female for a few days. i would tap pollen on to my fingers and rub the pollen on to bits of the female. then i sprey the female with water and put her back in to the grow room and got rid of the male. i got 170 seeds. oh and thanks for everyones input. it has been fun and good to share this grow with everyone. i will be back in a week or 2. got a lot of stuff to do b4 i start trying to cross with other strains.
outdoorPUKKA View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote outdoorPUKKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2007 at 21:00
    howdy
this lowrider u nick-lo teen is lowrider2 its has been crossed with santa maria
the lack off good weed leads people to harder drugs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567