Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
milann View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote milann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help
    Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:52
hi i have some wired thing in mind :)

!!!CAN I make clones out of outdoor avgana#6 or something like that and Orange which i got for indoor but i got 2 outdoor in the garden any way.. so i plan to make clones out of 2-4 bottom branches and than grow them a bit in 2x36w coolwhite bulbs that long onece and ofter like 2 weeks to set them under a 150HPS would that make any good extra yeld and would it go well if some one has ony thing in mind also pls share thoughts :)
Tepelstreel View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tepelstreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 11:52
Hi Milann,

you could take some clones to put under the 150w hps, but I can't really think of a reason why.

You have a good growing climat, so I think the clones under the 150w hps would be wasting electricity. You would also have to spend much more time with that indoor garden.

Also, hps lamps under 400w are not really recommended, since the lumen per watt ratio decreases considerably with lower intensity lights.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind":B.M.
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 17:12
Hello Milann,

if a special plant turns out as your summer love then you can take a cutting as a souvenir. Next year it may be still around. Artificial light helps to control the vegetative and reproductive phases which however are also influenced by seed ripening and frost.

Uli

Edited by Grasso
 Post Reply Post Reply