Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

early girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
microserf View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote microserf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: early girl
    Posted: 08 October 2004 at 21:32

just picked up bout 300 early girl seeds

http://www.sensiseeds.com/ml/shop.asp?MainLev=3&PluNr=239

going back to england next week gonna start growing, tis my first time trying to grow so wish my luck i will post some pics when, and if, they start growing

Etneranl Sunshine Of the spotless mind
microserf View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote microserf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 21:36

my seeds ^_^

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 17:16
Based on your choice, I assume you are going to grow outdoors? Will you just throw those seeds out in the dirt, or are you going to take the time to prepare your medium and be in a position to pick the males out as soon as they show their sex?

With 300 seeds you can retire next fall I have never bought more then 2 packages of 10 or 15 each. I grow them all out, find the best mother, and clone the piss out of her. Consistant quality, size and always girls. I love girls.

milehigh
microserf View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote microserf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 20:03
these where cloned seeds from my mate in france, he had bin bags full of weed :O!
microserf View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote microserf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2004 at 20:08
i read up that when u clone tho u lose some of the potency cos it uses the chemical from the female plant, but still it will get u stoned ^_^
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2004 at 21:22

Hi Microserf & Welcome,

This is true. After using a mother too much, her strenght will eventually go further and further down.

Most of the 'cloners' therefor have a selection of powerfull moms. It has not been the first time for 'cloners' to loose one of the moms or the most powerful one due to neglection of this fact.

Just FYI, When i look at your picture i see a lot of light colored seeds. You never know, however those or less likely to come out as the darker/ fresh ones.

When you store your seeds, keep them in a dry (not warm) and dark place.

So to continue with MileHigh's question. Are you planning to just throw them in a field, or will you greminate them and go from there on?

Ciao, Seeroseero

Post Reply Post Reply