Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ruderalis Indica HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kobazz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kobazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruderalis Indica HELP
    Posted: 15 April 2013 at 01:12
hello,i need some to ask some questions about ruderalis indica
i suffer from panic attack and i need to know does ruderalis indica is the lowest THC strain that you can find in sensi seeds bank ?And does it have any psychoactive effects ? help please
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 08:50
Hi Kobazz and welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, yes Ruderalis Indica is the lowest THC strain offered by Sensiseeds.

I have grown out a couple of packs of Ruderalis Indica and found that it did have some psychoactive effects, but very mild, relaxing and short lasting. 

I can't say it will be right for you, effects are individual... but I doubt you would find it over powering.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 22:26
ruderalis indica is afghan without the punch
i reckon it could be considered a mild smoke

part of the racyness in thought other strains bring has to do with the Terpenoid profile.
Terpeniol is what you need.,
It is the afghan flavour that used to be available a lot after hippies brought back seeds from afghanistan,
It is calming , and soothing,

rudearlis indica is even calmer, through low thc contents,
It should help you a lot.
best to vaporize on not too high heat for most calmning effects.
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
 Post Reply Post Reply