Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

In search of the smelliest skunk smelling plant...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
assuck View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote assuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In search of the smelliest skunk smelling plant...
    Posted: 22 May 2006 at 04:45
Any ideas?  preferably indica or mostly indica.  hash plant, superskunk?  any personal experiances welcome.  I WANT THE STINKY OF THE STINK i don't see that being advertised in breeders comments really, but that's a big plus to me .  DRIED product is what i'm talking about..

Edited by assuck - 22 May 2006 at 05:18
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 06:01
Hmmmmm, Personally I would go for the classic AK-47, reliable as always you can't go wrong with this.
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2006 at 12:55
Stinkiest skunk I've come across since the eighties has got to be Cheese bred here in the U.K. We're all smoking it and growing it. Funnily enough it originates from a sensi Skunk #1. A rare phenotype was discovered from quite alot of this strain and was further bred and stabilized to form the cheese...You'll find it here at www.seedsman.com a very strong skunk indeed....Stash
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2006 at 04:35
I have some sensi skunk flowering now, its in its 6 week and is really starting to stink as it should

Assuck i hope you have your carbon filters ready man ?

I agree with you stash cheese is sexy sh*t, i was in england last year and there was a bit of it going around  Mazzar as well seemed to be everywhere,

assuck View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote assuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 02:36
oh ya got a nice Carbon filter.  i'm not new to the game. i've grown blue berry, m39, and critical mass (think i picked a bad mom).  of the 3 only one that had a decent smell was the blueberry, had a few incidents and i decided to kill all mothers.  so ya i've ordered hashplant, super skunk and shiva skunk.  hoping i'll find a nice lime green, crystal covered, smelly as hell plant...

thanks for the tip on the cheese, sounds great. but i'm really trying to stay away from the 8 + week strains if at all possible.  but i'll keep her in mind

but ya any other ideas from peole are welcome?  The other strains i'm lookin at are shiva shanti, black domina and jack herer. 

sensi skunk even sounds good, but it's only 20 euros...  seems a little to good to be true no? 
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 14:57
Sensi Skunk was my main plant for some years as I found a VERY strong pheno which I kept as a mother for some year's. It was a lot sweeter in taste to the usual skunk but at the same time VERY smelly with a great happy high ( very giggley ). A strain which I feel is underated..don't be put off by the low price...I won't mention a strain I paid a lot of money for from sensi but let's say it was no where near as good as the Sensi Skunk...I'd say go for it...be safe...Stash   
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
arkansasSkunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote arkansasSkunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 02:19

Hindu Kush has a skunky smell to it and Afghani#1 is a fonky plant too.

Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 05:55
HI stash

How were you growing her and what sort of yields per plant is achieavable man

I have some going now in there 6 week now smelling sweet, i will post photos of her when she is finished but your comments on the strain dont surprise me, i have one really nice pheno by the looks of things

i look forward to your reply

Melon View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Melon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 12:40
ak47 , skunk , superskunk strains.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 13:00
All the Skunks in the Sensi collection have a distinct Skunky odour.

Skunk #1 has the original Skunk pungency.

Sensi Skunk is much sweeter and fruitier (citrus-leaning), with the Skunk undertone.

Super Skunk can have some of the most powerful aromas, ranging from Skunk-Afghan (spicy, rich, Skunky) to really interesting, rich and complex fruit flavours (I had a favoutite pheno that I could only really describe as blueberry-grapefruit scented).

Skunk Kush often has an unusually sharp lemon smell mixed with the Skunk funk.

White Skunk has a consistent bitter-orange smell, but it's not as strong and pervasive as other Skunks when the plant is growing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>