Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

In search of the smelliest skunk smelling plant...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 16:19
im growing super skunk and sensi skunk the latter is €40 and to be honest if price was anything to go by it should be twice as good as sensi but in my previous grows always the sensi has been the nicer smoke /flavour /hit
toke it out
Dread
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 16:23
hi assuck i forgot to ask
could you give me a quick report on the blue berry you grew
what seed company?
hard to grow ?
yield?
hit ?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 18:59
It's more that the Sensi Skunk is an exceptionally good plant for a very low price (because it bears our name, apart from anything else).

If it was sold in accordance with the normal pricing policy, Sensi Skunk would probably be €44 as well.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
peter_spliff View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 22:39
i wz at the sensiseedbank in april and i got reccomended sensi skunk as it is easy to grow and on the menu in the shop said strongest skunk we sell.i bought some of them and some shiva skunk.2 week oldshiva seedlings are smelling mighty nice.they will stink by flowering.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 23:55
I got some freeseeds NL5xHazexNL and they were stinking very much.
when the weed was dried the sharp smell turned into sweetness.I liked it much.
good smoke

quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
assuck View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote assuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 08:58
appreciate all the replies.  been really busy lately.

anyway, about the blue berry mother i kept it was from dutch passion from 1 pack of seeds.

grew slow to average in veg

yeild without co2 was low - average.  with co2 it was great.

i always cut at 8 weeks, but it seemed it could go another 2 weeks for peek potency.  at 8 weeks though it was some of the best smoke in the area.  i don't smoke but the one time i did smoke it, i was high for about 3 hours.  hah.

quite a large stretch in flower (3 weeks).

lots of leaf around the buds, lots of trimming..

Fruity skunky grape smell. 

overall i'd say there is lots better plants to grow.  
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 13:22
Originally posted by peter_spliff

... sensi skunk ... the menu in the shop said strongest skunk we sell.i bought some of them and some shiva skunk.2 week oldshiva seedlings are smelling mighty nice.they will stink by flowering.

JFTR, the menu says that Shiva Skunk is our strongest Skunk.

Sensi Skunk would probably qualify as the sweetest Skunk on the list.

Sensi is definitely powerful, but I think the Shiva will have a much stronger kick, on average.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
batra83 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote batra83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 21:07
i´ve got  bio skunk n#1 in the final stage and it´s smelly stinky and gives a well of a stone in your head and so many cristals , big production easy growth... just bn soil and guano gives a nice taste
gorillakel View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote gorillakel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 05:43
I have just tried super skunk, it smells fruity.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12