Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cheese plant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cheese plant
    Posted: 26 May 2006 at 17:48
NOW THEN ONE AND ALL . can any one  give me any info on CHEESE plant  . many thanks  and HAPPY GROWIN   DUDES , FORSH .
Colonel-Kurtz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Colonel-Kurtz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2006 at 08:56
Just bought a pack from big budda.

Cheese refers to a type of weed that was prevalent in England during the ninties. Very strong cheesy/baby puke smelling skunk. Reputedly it originates from a unique plant  (unique phenotype) grown from a packet of skunk seeds in London (i think from sensi seeds not sure). Anyway this exceptional plant was cloned and distributed.
  Its an old school skunk smoke (probably not the strongest around, but still very good.

The big buddha seeds are a cheese cutting crossed with an afghani. Havent started them yet. Looking forward to it.
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2006 at 23:57
 NOW THEN . many thanks for  your post  KURTZ ,  the 8 inc cheese plant landed today , so its off to work we go !!! and make the little f**ker grow !!   ,and at the size she is , she smelly   Pig    . also  4 big bud has landed ,   should be fun !  ,many thanks  and happy growin fokes ,FORSH 
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 03:24
Sounds good Forsh

Smelly pig cheese Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Seriously good luck with that, Never seen a cheese plant can you post a pic of her man

And where does she come from, anyone at sensi know about this smelly lady from the 90"s

forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 11:17
 NOW THEN STICKY  , will post a pic ov  the cheese pig !!!   , even at  the height she is ,it smells Pinch  , it needs some T  L  C  but ill get there  , happy growin and catch ya soon  . cheers   FORSH 
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 03:04
Are you growing cheese as well Jakey

How are you mate, what are you growing at the momment ?

Hope all is well for you, and the weather starts to get warmer now in england

My wife and daughter are there now visiting grandmother Vodka ?

jakey View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jakey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 13:25
hi she's a sensi seeds skunk#1 sativa dominant from the late 80's bought from the amsterdam shop and smells bad/good easily avilable inthe ukSmile
AmeriSkunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote AmeriSkunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 18:24
No man cheese is a 100% indica strain, they have a few reviews on smokersguide.com, one of wich is on the very first page all strains on smokersgiude comes with a full review of Look, Smell, Taste, Effects, and Overall
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 20:45
Yeah the ORIGINAL Cheese plant is a clone only strain over here. It has been further bred to stabalize certain qaulities that pertain to the original cheese, taste,smell and effect etc. Crossed with an Afghani and further developed. Still a very good strain choice - smoked some earlier in the year and it was f**kin awesome, and yeah very, very smelly.   
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 01:15
Cool

Thanks for that, so she was designed in the uk , I had heard that

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>