Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cheese plant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 18:37
RIP Syd, Smoke a fattie with pac and biggie for me

Howdy guys I'm tryin to get meself a Tshirt designed for the cup, so i'll let you know what it will be.

Hehe i see your all having some thought about my nationality, well to be honest I would classify myself as both. All this businees about protestants and catholics is a really big deal here but I don't really give a rats ass about both, I just love to get baked. Simple as.

Dual nationality rock doesen't it Sticky. Try not to hit me with yer bike Thumbs Up
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 19:18
You can run over me if you'll share your stash afterwards to help the pain that I could fake.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:04
No dramas boys, sticky will run you all over, then take you home to repaire you, with amsterdams finest. Lol,Lol

Did i mention i am bringing my prize winning Harley, thats what you will be hit with not a push bike, i guess thats not funny, Lol lol

i cant part with her, she has cost me more than i would ever get back, I guess its about love, Honestly if i feel bad i just polish the chrome, And all of a sudden i feel better?

Its a boy thing i guess

truth is i havent seen to many harleys in amsterdam, i cant wait to fire her up and let the locals know sticky is in town Ya".

stinky  Cool
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 15:45
aslong as i get to smoke... I mean if you wanna keep your classi hog in premo conditions. I mean even If that does mean we all get to live.

What year is your hog ?  And you ever see/ride a inidian bike?
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 07:17
Oh Real now your talking my language.

WE had a friend who ownned a couple of Indians, But he died and the bikes were auctioned of at a big Auction house in the states, Althoue the indian isnt the most pleasing ride, she shaw makes up for it in history and charm, People here who have them, put them behind glass cabinets on display, we never really see them rolling.

The bike in question is a Night train LR With a 210 back end and a lowered kit, She doesent like speed bumps ? 1998 model fully worked and displaying more chrome than i care to mention, There is really nothing stock about her, I could go on for hours so best leave it there.

Truth is i have only seen 1 Worked Harley in Amsterdam, it sits out side that Candy ass coffee shop, You all know the one, I cant remember the name but its a small frame with a lot of pink on it for memmory, Maybee a shovel head ? I am preatty shaw it belongs to a chick, with heaps of cool, Anyway i am getting a little paranoide about loosing her, Look for the bike with the rotweiller sitting next to it, it will be mine, maybee my friends in holland will let me roll her right in to there buisnesses, I am not kidding ?

And no Helmets, Could you be any more Free, ooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Stay Real man.

Sticky Thumbs Up
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 17:21
I love a good ride. I also think the suicide shifter on the indian just brings out the unique design. allthought dangerous. I currently have a cbr900 and a ktm250 all i need now is a cruiser bike. as far as the helmet goes i have to wear one after knowing myself so long. lol
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 08:13
hey real
i like it ,is it a 4 stroke ktm ,enduro or motorcross  its just im thinking about changing to a ktm (i know its not a bike forum) how do you find it ?

Dread
Real View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 17:22
2 stroke motorcross. I'm selling a kx125.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 06:22
Hey real i love dirt bikes aswell, i grew up racing 50s-80s 125s and now being 37 and 130 kilo i ride a Husqvarna 510 TE Series this years model with the titanium swing arm.

In fact i just sold it monday to a very lucky fellow for 5 grand less than i payed for her 5 months ago, thats a grand a month loss, Oh well i like new bikes, with no one elses stuff ups visible.

I think that will be my last dirt bike, you just dont bounce back when you hit 30 plus years of age, everything shatters, instead of breaking.

And god knows i have my fair share of injuries, which are starting to ree surface when it gets really cold, Like when iam in europe in winter.

The suicide shifter, A mate of mine has one on  a 67 shovel head, it nearly bit me a few times, but as mistakes were made with balance you quickly learn, Honestly what a bitch, compared to todays gear box assemblys and running gear.

Sticky Thumbs Up
HothouseFlowers View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HothouseFlowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 14:37
hi she's a sensi seeds skunk#1 Sativa dominant from the late 80's bought from the amsterdam shop and smells bad/good easily avilable inthe uk

Hello All,

Just to clear up some confusion, before we all start getting confused.

Cheese is a Skunk '1 selection from 'the Seedbank' stocks collected at the breeders shop in AMS in 89. Some seeds where planted to the ground by the guys who fetched them. The Cheese Brothers innit, roflmao

The resulting plants where cloned and have been maintained by the holders and finders of the Cheese cut since that time. The origional Cheese mother plant is still alive and being grown to this day exactly where she was found! just down the road from Haz manner.

So, there is a referance for this strain and there can be NO doubts - as the origional is still alive and well.

The Exodus cutting came from this mother and all the old legends of the Cheese in the UK come from this one plant. This is a more Sat dom high, but with Afghani style buds. A amazing breeding work. She will stretch a lot, for a 'modern Dutch' Skunk, from rooted clone to 0.5m plant giving around a ounce in a SOG in 10/11 weeks. So a slightly different profile to the more Afghani dominant Skunks of today, i would suggest this is also not the grow profile of a Skunk 1 x Afghani either and if you STS reverse sex the clone you can see exactly what she is. Its a selection of a IBL Skunk. Not a cross.

Bottom line is i have seen many, many different Cheese plants over the last couple of years, they are cropping up everywhere. There are also quite a few hybrids made with this strain and many Cheese cuts i have seen derive from these lines. Same with any prized genetic that becomes a legend.

The plant has became a must have herb in the UK and every dealer and their uncle is selling a different variety of Cheese. But there is a origional mother, a referance point and much in depth totally accurate documentation and pictures have been left by the origional cultivators and finders. So you just need to search in the right places and you can find the referances for this strain, its all there. It is Sk1. Nothing more, rest is hype and speculation.

Funny how things gow around though, HF do have the Cheese origional lines, for sure, and entered them in a cup, ROFlMAO!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>