Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cheese plant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 05:04
Hi guys,

I  thought you all might like to know, The coffee shop Homegrown fantasy has a cheese plant they intend to put into the Cup this year.

i look forward to trying her with a bottle of white and some Crackers?

sticky smoke eye
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 14:49
Hehe Definitly Sticky "French it up" loving it

Are you heading to the cup this year?
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2006 at 17:34
he he  " french it  up " !!!  like it high     . will have to bring cheese feet along , taste test so to speak !  .  see what the dudes on the forum think ? 
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 02:31
Hi guys

Well my crops are finished here, i will never bring up a nother seed in this Country again, And i have mannaged to go undetected for 14 years now, mind you i have been underground for the whole time, And missed out on a lot of things socially to achieve my goal.

Bowen iam not just heading to the cup, Iam moving my self and my family to the dam, we have dual passports so this is possible for us, AS it would be for you and forsh being britts.

My dream is to get my own Entry into the cup And the noel olympics, Where ever there is a comp i wont be far from the Action.

I have a lot more to learn about genetics, And a mate of mine who is well into his 60,S is going to share his knowledge with me and teach me Everything he knows .

i have no intrest in owning a coffee shop, Due to the price you pay for them with no guarantee you will be open next week, Honestly its a nightmare And not for me ?

A job in a grow shop, Or seed supplyer would be great, but i honestly have to learn more About  Genetics before that happens.

I will be at the cup for shore matie, I will be wearing a black T-shirt with Sticky across the front and back in big Letters, Forsh will have the blow fish T -shirt so we shouldnt be hard to find at all, look forward to meeting you both, and smoking some really fine weed and hash, Are you partial to the odd truffle ?

Anyway heres to making Dreams come true, and that goes out to everyone.

Sticky Smile
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 10:59
 NOW THEN STINCKY   . all i can say my man is WOW  , live that dream  my man  , outstantin Clap ,  Hope all goes coool for cats  for you and your lady .  f**kin hell STICKY  your only 45 mins flyin time , will pop round for coffee and a truffle !!!! ,m
  ALL  THE LUCK IN THE WORLD DUDE  Cool
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 11:21
stincky?

Uh oh, there's gonna be trouble ....not smoking
(joke)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
dread View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 14:05
Hey sticky
all the very best in your new venture ,i have to say  ive been to the dam a few times and to me its got to be one of the best ,thanks for the advice over the last while ,just one thing im nearly sure bowen is an irishman which is very different to a british man(no offence to any british) history

we all the one !!!!

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 15:57
Not to speak for anyone else, but I think Bowen is a citizen of the Six Counties, whose  'Britishness' is the subject of ... contention, to say the very least.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 13:39
Thanks guys,

No offence to bowen or anyone else ree the brit ireland deal ?

I will just be another stoner on a bike trying not to run anyone over.

Ganja iam hitting you up for your Whole sale weed Connections,I dont want to pay coffee shop prices Lol Lol Just joking man.

Stay cool u all.

Stinky?  Lol Lol

Oh one more thing Syd barrett died today, rest in peace you crazy Diamond
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 14:01
Shine on, Syd.

Cry

PS - Sticky, I can get you a great deal on Flintstones Chewable Morphine.

(I know Sticky gets this as a Simpsons reference, but for any lurkers out there... it's a joke)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>