Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cheese plant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2006 at 21:22
Buddy beautiful is all I can say of that pic. Salivating at the sight of it.Perfection of the species.   
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
stu sleeper. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote stu sleeper. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 15:30
mmm,i really struggle with that picture,i see people refer to it time and time again.
thats the picture quejio used for publicity when he was trying(unsuccessfully i may add) to capture this plants unique qualitys in beans.personally,i dont think its even a dope plant in that shot,not one leaf in sight?....it certainly doesn't bear resemblance to the cheese fairys plants either.the stems too thick for a cheese plant for a start..and wheres the familar square stem?mmm...
i have been running the original cheese for a while now and trust the source it came from.
if you've got the cheese,you know it,there is nothing to mistake about this odour.i'd hazard a guess at 80%sat ,judging by the stretch and finishing time.
is it allright to use a host for posting photo's?mine are way too big to load onto here.
its a free plant,cashing in on it is the pits imo.
its been freely given for this long...why should anyone get rich off it when its readily available freeEvil Smile
GanjaGreg View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote GanjaGreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 21:20
 Cheese smoked that in Amsterdam in 85 christmas time ...... really nice pugnent smell and creeped up on me 10min after finishing the joint !!! Excelent high , social , mellow.
 Smoked a few grams of C99 from a friend in 2000 that he grew , could have sworn it was the same stuff called CHEESE I had in 85 ! Excelent smoke and high,only a few tokes and your off your so high !!!
stu sleeper. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote stu sleeper. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 12:23
Originally posted by envirolite_user

Original uk cheese clones are around the £300-500 mark each

what?Ouch
everyone i know with this plant,passes it around very freely.if your paying that sort of money,you know the wrong people.
its a definate creeper,that comes on slowly but leaves you sat,stareing into space and walking round in circles trying to remember where you put those damn keys(that are in your hand)....
but,as with every plant.its all in the growers skill that makes the final product.
with each differing growing technique,the smoke has subtle changes in taste and high.
and if not dried and cured properly,may well end up tasting like hay.
3 growers,may all have the same product to start with,but the three diffrernt end results will be noticable.this is where understanding breeds comes in.
if you can,get it.its bud at its very finest if you like dank.
if its fruity your after,cheese aint the one,although it does have a very complex taste and odour that appeals to everyone i've smoked with.
mick@th'hood View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote mick@th'hood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2006 at 14:33
this whole cheese thing is getting stupid
so many cock and bull story's about a plant.
so far from what i gather , big budda bred it , i spoke to him at cannabis cup last year and he went in to a whole story about how he was the original breeder , then it turns out he dident and now some other guy came out in weed world and said he did ,it apparently was the only seed which survived out of 15 and he kept it as a cutting and it improved with age , and that cuttings went for 300 pound each ......and more and more storys keep popping up all the time

more proof that us stoner's believe anything.
HothouseFlowers View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HothouseFlowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2006 at 14:52
mmm,i really struggle with that picture,i see people refer to it time and time again. thats the picture quejio used for publicity when he was trying(unsuccessfully i may add) to capture this plants unique qualitys in beans.personally,i dont think its even a dope plant in that shot,not one leaf in sight?..

No that wasnt a publicity shot from Q, that was a shot of teh Cheese plant and mother that the majority of the cheese cuts around the globe come from. At the time he made it clear that plant had been partly trimmed. Suprised you canot tell from looking at it...

As for the rest of your coments there phenotypical related, not genetype related.

Come on now, more effort needed, lol

Peace, HHF
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2006 at 21:03
Well it did well at the cup. Think it won the indica catagory.

Speaks for itself. Smoked some that was not a clone but grown from big budduhs seed and it was tops. Very smelly of rotten fruits and such. Long lasting high too.

Not surprised it one a cup.

One love Stash
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
Woodstock1977 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Woodstock1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 00:07
hi, not long been onhere, but i hear what u r sayin, i must have one of those original strains, and my god, carbon filter, i'd say...I was told this was a 7 week flower, or 49 days, is this right, or should i let it go a bit further.. I would apperciate a reply, as i have had 3 crops, consitin of 3-400 gram, for just 1, 400w light, im growin in a bit pot mind, as i no about the bigger the pot, the bigger the bud, my plants have started to multiply again, this is after 3 weeks,and my god, r they resinous, i have pics, sum good ones, hope u all get a chance to get the original cheese, as i have, and wow, it was wrth every moment of my time....many thanks, a very keen gardener..SW   
Woodstock1977 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Woodstock1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 00:17
    im havin trouble with it lettin me post pictures on here, as i would like 2 show u all, i dont no anything about genetics, and dont really tend on, i just guess i wanted to share in my good fortune, and i agree with what 1 person said, dont tell no 1, and dont even let any 1 no, as u have all the idiots around u, i will try and insert a picture 4 u all 2 look at, and ponder..ur's SW
i hoipe that this is proff, or it isnt, this was my end result, well, near enough, hope u have fun decidin...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:01
Damn fine buds there!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345