Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NL5#H -- SOG and motherplant possible?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Psychonaut View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Psychonaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NL5#H -- SOG and motherplant possible?
    Posted: 12 October 2004 at 20:43

Hi!

I´m growing indoors on 0.5 qm, SOG with soil and 250W and I use bonsaimums to generate clones.  

I want to add one of the best possible sativa strains to my bonsai strainbase and NL5#Haze would be my first choice.

Is it possible to grow a SOG with this strain?

Is it possible to cultivate a bonsaimum and use it for a few years with this strain?

If not, which pure (or nearly pure) sativa would be usefull to do this?

Thx a lot!!

Tompa View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tompa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 14:06
SOG with NL5H works great. The plants will grow up to at least 0,8 meters, no matter how early you put them in your flowerroom. The only thing that could get you trouble is the hight of your flowerroom.
NL#5xH
singtoy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote singtoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 05:24

Originally posted by Tompa

SOG with NL5H works great. The plants will grow up to at least 0,8 meters, no matter how early you put them in your flowerroom. The only thing that could get you trouble is the hight of your flowerroom.

Does NL5H smell fruit or any strong odor when flowerring?

Don't Worry B Happy !
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 15:15

It could be many things..

I recently harvested my outside (The Netherlands) plants. And, ofcourse, stoned, kinda missed which one was what again...

One of them when still in the pot smelled like cat piss,  when clipping it, i felt like an mango hit my face. I hung them last week. Will put some pictures and report up.

you have some pics psychonout, you have pictures?

ciao

Tompa View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tompa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2004 at 13:37
singtoy, NL5H is the least smelly strain i'we grown. Go for it
NL#5xH
singtoy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote singtoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:35

Originally posted by Tompa

singtoy, NL5H is the least smelly strain i'we grown. Go for it

Thanx for the info , i will go for NL5H but not for now i need i bigger room since this strain is more sativa .

Can you tell me more about NL5H , let start with taste first ?

Don't Worry B Happy !
Tompa View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tompa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2005 at 16:52

Taste is not a reason to grow NL5H, many strains have better taste. They give me the best buzz , only one Jack Herer can compete(tasted about 6 individuals) My "weakest"  NL5H kills almost everything in my opinion.

The strain is hard to fail with-very easy to please.

Yield. never had a strain give more than this one.

You can grow it in any shape or hight you want, if you trigger flowering directly after rooting they stay at about 40cm (all bud).

NL#5xH
 Post Reply Post Reply