Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Basics and Fundamentals
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

help me please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
diatheso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote diatheso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me please
    Posted: 29 May 2006 at 14:50
hallo.Ihave a few qustions that i would like to find some ansqers.
1.As soon as the plants have start to have those white hairs ,they will start
slowly to turn them to orange or red one by one and olso continue producing the white ones? or it is unusual that my plants  have small buds whitch are white and after two weeks they started to turn a few of them to orange and red.They are two weeks only white and now they have all over the tree about five orange hairs.Is that normal?
2.Is it very bad that i have a small light polusion over the nifht period?at the beggining and at the start
3.Is it ok if i use nutrients every two weeks?
4.hoe much water do tghey need in gramms?If the tree is obout 60cm.
5.Should i give them water averyday ?
6.If the water i use has ph about 7,5,the ph of the soil after 3 months it will be thw same with the water?what can i do to fix ph?can i use something like wine to make ph about 6?
7.If my plants take longer to get ready,will they take simply more time ,or this delay wiil lead me to disaster?
8:Some of my plants had white hair and after that i notice that they have olso the flower of the mail plant.I took them aut of the garden ,but is that normal?
9.If i have some female plants,and i put some plants who havent make up what they want to be together,the ones who havent decide what they will be ,becose of the females ,will they be more male or it does not matter ?Is it better becouse i want them female to put them alone to decide or i can put them in the same room with the female with aut any risk?
10.Do they live as much as they need to produse the buds we need or becose of the 3 months growing phase they wont have the apropriete time to get ready;
11.If i have a fly in the room,and i have noyicr that the live in the soil what can i do to get rid of them?Can i use sulfur in the soil to take them away or that will harm the plants?If i can use it how much shall i put them?
if this is not right what else can i use to solve this problem?
12.what is the right tempature,and humidity in the room.
13.If i have a plant obout 60cm ut to 1m. how many littres of soil should i use so it will grow normaly ?
14.About the cuuting of leaves.How many times can i do it and how much?Is it good to take of what i think that is not usefull ger exemple i think that it is more usefull to go the light direct to the buds than to the old leaves.
15.how many buds can a tree have withaut a problem?is it bad if each three have about 30buds?will it be able to make them all ok?
In general all of my plant are in soil
Is there any advice ar tip than you can tell me?
I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO SEE THEM DIE
I have your indoor mix 
I wait an answer at this e mail,
IF I SEND IT TO  A WRONG PERSON ,PLAESE ADVICE ME WHERE I  CAN SEND IT TO FIND MY ANSWERS IT IS IMOPORTAND FOR ME
diatheso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote diatheso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 14:51
hallo.Ihave a few qustions that i would like to find some ansqers.
slowly to turn them to orange or red one by one and olso continue producing the white ones? or it is unusual that my plants  have small buds whitch are white and after two weeks they started to turn a few of them to orange and red.They are two weeks only white and now they have all over the tree about five orange hairs.Is that normal?
2.Is it very bad that i have a small light polusion over the nifht period?at the beggining and at the start
3.Is it ok if i use nutrients every two weeks?
4.hoe much water do tghey need in gramms?If the tree is obout 60cm.
5.Should i give them water averyday ?
6.If the water i use has ph about 7,5,the ph of the soil after 3 months it will be thw same with the water?what can i do to fix ph?can i use something like wine to make ph about 6?
7.If my plants take longer to get ready,will they take simply more time ,or this delay wiil lead me to disaster?
diatheso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote diatheso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 14:55
is anybody there?
diatheso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote diatheso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 14:57
Originally posted by di
atheso

is anybody there?
diatheso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote diatheso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 15:00

Posted: Yesterday at 14:50
Posted: Yesterday at 14:51
Posted: Yesterday at 14:55
Posted: Yesterday at 14:57
Posted: Yesterday at 15:00

Pig

Ganja says: Were you honestly expecting to have that list of questions answered within 5 to 10 minutes?
Wow.

hey is that i need to much?
yayo View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote yayo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 16:05

1. Don’t understand the question

2. Yes Is it very bad to have light licks on the dark period

3.depends the nutrians

4.use 1liter every 3-4 days

6.You need ph corrector some nutrients include ph corrector on their products

7. They take simply more time

9. It does not matter

10.Don’t understand the question

11.Use non-toxic Pest Controllers

12. 20c-28c and humidity 75-80% when veg 40-50 on flowering

13. About 20 liters

14. Correct but only in that case do not remove leafs unless it’s covering a bud

15.Depends the size of the plant. 30-40-50 buds no problem for the plant
diatheso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote diatheso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 16:22

thanks but i need some more help

is it ok that they are all white and a few hair have all ready turned orange and red?they are allready  two weeks female
olso,i have in a room with female plants.i have a few witch they havent dicide wet and i have them separate in a room recievinf 16h light
shall i put them in the same room with the females to decide or leave them alone first ?i am afraid that if i put them with the females they all gonna be males or it doesnt matter?Clap
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 18:27
Hello,

she whispered: "I am female, so will you please become male?" "I am born near-deaf, I do not understand you." So she blindly fished for pollen with her pistils. After some weeks the pistil was spent and died. But she kept on holding up hope for months.

Uli
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 23:07
hey diatheso !

chill down man ! this is a forum not a drive thru restaurant !!Censored

now : its very important that the hairs turn orange or red in the last weeks of flowering ... that ist a definitley sign that they get over to get ripe ! and this is what you want or not ?!
but dont wait since all the hairs have changed thier color! when 3/4 of the hairs are brown you can make you long waited yield - cause then they have the highest THC content the flower can give. 
you can now cut the whole arms of the plant and dry them 1-2 weeks in a dark, cool room - best on a clothesline ! if your buds are not so fat (and this is not a shame for your first grow - and I guess it is ?!) you can try to cut the flowers directly from the plant with a small scissor - then you can expect that after ca. 3-4 weeks the will give you another small harvest - when you treat them good !
and to your last question - females will never change thier sex when they have allready shown it - female is female and will ever be since you smoked it to ashes !!!

important :keep them also away from the male plants ( hope you know the difference ) or you will have no fun with the plants at all - cause then you have masses of seeds and no smokable stuff anymore !!

now hope that calms you a little .... anyone of us started like this !
good luck and cool smoke

quarzen   
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 23:19
to the rest of the forum-members : is that clearly explained or have I forgotten anything ? add me or correct me if necessary ! GANJA : this is the right place for a word of yours - you always got a cool word in cases like this Approve  ...
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>