Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Science vs Prohibition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Zach View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Zach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2010 at 06:19
Doctors and People have already proved that Cannabis has a medical benefits and I think this reason is fair enough. I mean, why do Government still prohibit the use of cannabis  when in fact it can be use to cure illness or other stuffs. 
tasty sig spam
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 08:28
by the way i read about schizofrenia in this thread, since a few years it is proven that schizofrenia is not an illness.
Science can prove all they want, its cheaper that it is not an illness, so no illness.I told doctors this 10 years ago, but i am not a scientist.I believe my eyes,ears and experience.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
MindSponge View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

douchebag

Quote MindSponge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:46
hey this Fascist Website won't let me recommend another website? what gives????? FUCK YOU GUYS!! I"M trying to make money!!
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2011 at 20:56
it is proven that schizofrenia is not an illness
Source???

I believe my eyes,ears and experience.
Eyeball witnesses are unreliable, evidence is much better.
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Narstrabest View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Narstrabest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2015 at 08:10
There are certain restrictions beyond which there are dangers. We must get abide by such measures.
SkinupPinup View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 18:09
We've got the DEA in the U.S. just now admitti ng that marijuana is probably less dangerous than heroin and it's being applauded as a big step. I think you can throw as many independent studies at the government as you can find but it won't matter until its their authorized departments doing the research.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 19:54
must be a pretty high horse to get off of after all this time being wrong and having policy influenced by lobbyists and vested interests... 
Nec Plus Ultra
SkinupPinup View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 19:14
Yeah, it's fun to watch organizations like the DEA eat their words. "Ummm, ok, so heroin might be a bit more dangerous than marijuana. But we're not experts on that sort of thing."
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 13:31
feck the DEA shouldn't even be asked. What they gonna say, yeah legalise everything, I'll get a job in maccies :). On a side note, I read about a month ago that Durham in the UK is fine for growing a couple of plants. The chief constable has said that he will not arrest people with with bud or a couple of plants in there garden.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 19:36
round my way if you get burgled you likely wont even get a visit, just a number for the insurance. but they would bust you for growing your own medicine that meant you cost the NHS less. its a funny old game innit. when the police funding is slashed to ribbons what will they do then i ask. going after organized gang who wreck properties and steal electricity should still be a priority but the persecution of your average guy with a meter square should stop.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>