Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Outdoor Shenanigans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outdoor Shenanigans
    Posted: 01 May 2014 at 12:21
Hi growers its that time of year again! Time to get growing in the garden. This year im going with Hollands Hope, Mightyfreeze, Guerilla Gold#2 and DieselRyder(auto). The HH i only started the other day but the other 3 were started at the beginning of April.

This is Garden HQ for this year, 40euro in Lidl and the best disposable greenhouse ive seen or owned so far!!

Mightyfreeze after first repot

Guerilla Gold#2

Hollands Hope

So thats it for the moment. I planted the DR directly in the ground along the side of my veg bed after starting them in little seedling pots, ill get pictures for the next update.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 14:10
Hi Alecky
Thanks for posting, nice little (Lidl)greenhouse you got there ;)
Wish you all the best for this season & looking forward to see more.
Cheers.
Charly.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 16:02
hey alecky good to see you up and running outdoors again... i remember a plant you did a few years back (big bushy lady) which made me want to have a try outdoors.... i could maybe get a way with 1 small plant
anyway good luck with 2014s garden alecky and hope you can fill that lidl greenhouse with buds %3ceed%20leaf
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:06
Thanks Charly and TUO. Fingers crossed for a good season! Hey TUO you should stick a plant out if you can, did you say you had white diesel autos? I wouldn't be able to resist putting one out!

Its a nice day today, ive been outside doing some gardening and toking on some skunk#1

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 15:32
hey alecky,  no white diesel autos here lol, ive been finishing old seeds from 2012/2013 no more left. sensi order going in this month once i have more room. im thinking of trying to root a cut and putting it outside, unsure of growing in soil these days i always use coco.. can coco be used outside or is soil the better option ?
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 03:56
Alecky nice
I am very jealous of your outdoor grow.  Wish I could do things like that but as UkOne said its better to to just grow 1 at a time here now. 

I got OG kush %3cig%3c right now 100% done by yours truly and it is an amazing stone.  Very strong
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 10:10
Wha-hay, good luck for the season fella.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 15:01
TUO yes you can use coco outdoors or a soil/coco/perlite  combo gives a nice airy canna friendly mix. Most plants in garden centres or the likes of B&Q are in coco when you buy them. I know over here all the bogs are now protected and you need a license to work them, so an alternative to peat needs to be used!

Hey tyrone might aswell be hung for a sheep as a lamb, if your going to grow one you may aswel grow twenty! as long as you haven't got 100's i think you will escape jail! emmm....i hope??!!%3chocked

Thanks brother sicklehand, its your generosity that makes it all happen!%3cink
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2014 at 20:12
cheers for the info alecky im going to bite the bullet and have a try, found 1 single og kush seed today, not sure how long ive had it to be honest lol got to be worth a try just for the laugh
Hash Driveway View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Hash Driveway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 22:16
Excellent, as a flat dweller I shall live this grow vicariously alecky. Please make it awesome.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>