Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Outdoor Shenanigans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2014 at 23:04
Alecky good point but I don't want to push my luck.

Think I might open a new chat thread for OG Kush, only because it's so bloody strong.  This was grown with care and who knows it's true genetics?  ChemDog in it but some believe it's Chemdog x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush.

Whatever it's strong.
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 02:07
I like Kush, I've grown/smoked a few, Hindu Kush, masterkush , Afghan Kush and skunk Kush from sensi and white label. Pre98 bubba Kush, and Crosses of bubba from canna venture seeds and my brother grew fem seed version of OG Kush. If I had to pick one to grow again it would be Hindu Kush.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 15:20
Got some signs of life from the Hollands Hope, they are not all up yet but i expect them to be over the next few days.

And theres always one who does things the hard way %3cmile the tap root came up out of the top of the plug, i was going to try a bit of open plug surgery but then decided to leave it, and thankfully its sorted itself out!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
space monkey View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote space monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 15:45
nice little green house alecky im in the market for something similar myself bud have to pop down to my local lidl me thinks!

good luck with everything mate
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 16:33
Thanks space monkey! I got that back in march, i dont know if they still available. Are you in Ireland, garden stuff in aldi on thurs!  
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 16:54
jesus if they all sprout your green house will be full..... how will you fit in lol
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 02:12
Nice man.  I dont like those root riot block things but it seems like your getting perfect results with them so fair enough.

As regards Kush I have to agree completely that Hindu Kush is the best.  I've grown Bubblegum Kush, Afghan Kush & now OG Kush.  Also a couple of years back my mate had some Skunk #1 seeds and a few of us guys had some Hindu Kush seeds.  We had males and females, it was spectacular.  With a few strategic shakes of the males to pollinate all the girls we had a load nof seeds on our hands.  And if I have my facts right then the strain is called 'Pot of Gold'.  A proper couch lock ha %3co%20high
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 17:59
Hi TUO, it seems a lot but by the time it's all done I only end up with whatever decent females I get. Already I've gifted 4 to family and possibly a couple more, 2 of the DR are male, 2 of the GG male, and 1 of the master freeze male.

So far 6/10 germed of the Holland Hope. I've started 5 fem frisian dew from Dutch passion and 3 sugar mango ryders (auto) from world of seeds. Surely I have to have some bud by October from all them!!

Hi Tyrone, I don't use the plug things generally to start seeds, mostly I use tissue and plates or direct into the soil. I have a bag of them for cuttings, then I saw those little propagators for a euro in "tiger" and the plugs fit perfect in them.

I'll get some pics up during the coming week.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 19:41
hey alecky....sounds like you should have quite a nice selection to smoke come harvest time. plus it will make an interesting diary with all the variety %3ceed%20leaf tuo
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 04:35
Hey Alecky I agree that you should have some good smoke by autumn.  Best of luck.

I have used those root riot plugs before and had nothing but problems.  Of about 10 seeds I used in them about 6 germinated but it was a real struggle to get them to actually form a solid seedling.  I'm a big soil enthusiast.  I think the best way is what you have mentioned.  Damp tissue paper in darkness until a nice root tip then put in in soil and let nature do what is does best...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>