Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Outdoor Shenanigans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 11:29
Let the forest begin lol
Frisian dew has got to be one of the best outi strians around at the moment, ive heard on the grape vine that theres some sister strains coming out next year using the frizy as the base genetics.

My auto durban's came up today, no sign of the direct sown diesel ryder though, they are outdoors and the temps have low-ish so maybe in a day or two.

I cant wait for your harvest pictures
all the best brother.
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 13:53
does that mean we will see sickleland again this year?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 16:33
Maybe tuo, although I'm only running autos outside this season.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 16:49
Thanks everyone for the comments! Hey sickle mate i was just in the right place at the right time and i managed to get the mango ryders and Frisian dew for a bit of green. The DR aren't up to much tbh, 2 are deffo males, they about 6inch tall and flowering like good things!! The other 2 are very much the same as when i planted them out, not much growth at all. As you said, it could be the temps.

2 confirmed female Mightyfreeze

And a female GG#2 planted direct into the ground.

Still nothing from the remaining 4 HH

I had a guerilla spot in mind but wasn't 100% sure about it, but after a couple of visits im going to go with it. Along with what i already have, ill probably keep 2 Frisians and all the mango ryders in the garden and everything else will go guerilla, if a HH shows female before i plant the guerilla ill keep it in the garden too, but last time i grew them, by august some still hadn't showed sex.

Oh and jack frost must have gotten this little fella over the winter, the murdering bastard.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 17:29
alecky your garden is cursed with a beheading thing.... didnt your plant get beheaded years ago too.... spooooooky.

how long would you wait to put a seedling outside so it doesnt die? a couple of weeks say?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 08:12
Flowering already! that sucks dead donkey arse, it doesnt look good for the 30 i just planted but we'll see. How long have they been alive bro?
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 15:14
Yeah TUO that was last yr i think, a magpie broke it if i remember right! I must have a ninja samurai magpie visiting my garden.

Hey sickle it was beginning of April, not sure exact date but in the first week. Ah im sure out of 30 you will get some decent ones. Looks like hes about to drop pollen, do you think there's any point saving some?

Diesel Ryder male

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 16:06
April, so their flowering bang on time then, it was probably the low temps that stunted them. Thats what im telling myself anyway lol
I'd save the pollen bro, but then im a chucker, autos crossed to photo strains will make offspring that are a mix of autos, highly light sensitive and photo's. you could start your own project, just cull all the auto and photo offspring next year, and breed within the earlys.

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 16:18
These were started in the green house bud, when i saw the male flowers i assumed they were flowering cause they were pot bound so i put them in the veg bed, there's another male like that, and then 2 that seemed to have completely slowed down.  If i can ill save the pollen so.

Theres 3 mighty freeze going in the guerilla spot, i wont pull males and just let them do there thing, fingers crossed i get some seed. If i do ill grow them next yr and start selecting from there.

This yr, if it goes to plan, ill put some of this diesel ryder pollen on the sugar mango ryder girls and see what happens! 
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2014 at 18:22

that purple plant looks cool lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>