Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Outdoor Shenanigans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 13:42
lol theyre some pretty big plants... and leafs... the purple/red plant looks cool... looking forward to some juicy buds %3chumbs%20Up
Speedy89loc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2014 at 02:04
Nice plants :)
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 02:22
Adequate grow but the Sun has done most of your work.

I've had my head up my arse for the last couple of days and I'm finally starting to see your point of view %3clown
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
cathyin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cathyin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 17:04
Hi Alecky

Was following your outdoor grow lovely to see. I'm really impressed. Beautiful plants. I've harvested my first two plants this week two Snowstorms auto fem from Dutch Passion. I grew them in my tunnel. The smell got so strong in the end I had to put them in the garden hidden among a bunch of large nettles the last two weeks but the weather was good. They harvested ok in the end and was really proud of my first yields, nice smoke too. I also have two early skunks feminised auto growing outside near a forest well disguised lol! I am also in Ireland. The early skunks appear to be growing ok. I saw your different plants and I was thinking of growing some Fresian dews autos outside again maybe near the forest also might grow some HH. Im going to go to Spainibis next year. LOL Hope to learn more while Im there. Good luck. Cath
cathyin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cathyin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 17:08
Are those red plants Canni??
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 09:43
Hi Alecky, how is my favourite Irishman? Garden is looking sweet btw, love the lilies.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2014 at 01:43
Hey cathyin thanks for posting!! Delighted to hear you are growing outdoors, the country needs more of us! Let us know how the ES finish up, ive a couple of HH in the greenhouse but they havnt even started to flower yet, same goes for the Frisian Dew, i think it will be an all auto garden next yr,the sugar mango ryders did really well, not a huge yield but a great smoke comparable to indoor grown bud. The red plant is a Japanese acer.

Hi sarah lou my friend from a land down under, great to see you back posting! I was reading of your winter woes, fkn hell you have had a rough ride. I hope summer brings better times. Im good thanks, ive been stuffing myself with new spuds, straws and beet from the garden. First yr growing beet, a request from my mother, but its lovely roasted, mmmm!!Ive only ever eaten the pickled stuff out of a jar, ewww.

Got some brussels sprouts going and some swedes aswell. Im off tobacco since jan 1st and i can safely say ill never smoke again, dont miss it at all now and im loving smoking blunts, all i can manage is 2 on a normal day and 4-5 for a wake n bake Sunday! Im going to use a lot of the outdoor bud for butter, infused olive oil like you do and maybe a bit of hash for the pipe!

On that subject, i was considering making hash first with the bubble bags and then using the un pressed kief to make the butter and the oil, my thinking being it will have less of a "green" taste. But im also worried ill be missing out on other things like cbd and whatever else by not using the leaves or buds in the butter/oil making process. What you think?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
cathyin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cathyin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2014 at 16:31
Hi Alecky

Thankyou for your reply. I appreciate some contact from a fellow Gorilla. I grew some Snow storms in my tunnel they did not produce a big yield but still my first home grown and I was proud, they were fem autos. Turned out a very good smoke all in all, though quite mild. I'm like you I have been off tobacco for two years but I just smoke the pure weed. Its great having my own home-grown. These two ESkunks autos that I have outside at the minute near some tree's are not flowering yet either....one had been kinda eaten quite a lot I'm not holding out much hope for that one..the other seems healthy enough as I got some slug pellets down in time. But I'm worried now they are not going to flower in time for a proper yield. They have been outdoor 10 weeks now. They need to be ready before October as it will just get too cold here. I will make sure I have them in the ground May next year. I plan to grow HH, FD and Purple Maroc. I will go to Spainibis ( I think its on in March, I need some face to face chat) to try to gain more knowledge as I'm am a complete loaner here, and I have no-one to bounce off accept someone like you on here.

Thank again for the contact- much appreciated ((-:)
Cathy

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2014 at 17:41
Fair play being off the fags for so long! Well done. Early sk isnt an auto, unless its not a sensi variety, so i wouldn't worry to much yet, although is getting late in the season. At a push i can leave plants out till mid October but it really increases the chances of mould as its so wet then. Even if you get a poor yield of bud the leaves should have resin on them that you can make butter etc out of. There is good weather forecast for late Aug and early sept.

Where the ES are, is it completely dark at night bar the moonlight? Street lights or any light pollution can keep the plants in veg and prevent them from flowering.

For security reasons i advise to remove the email addy!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2014 at 05:03
Yep, rough winter... autumn wasn't much chop either, but today the sun shines and it's warm enough for me to turn off the gas heating!

The garden sounds like it's doing well, not much in my winter garden, a bit of broccoli, onions, carrots, lettuce and turnips. Coming up to the time I need to be out there clearing beds and getting ready for the spring plantings... but atm, I'll just have to sit back and plan.

The grotty green taste of butter... that's easy to fix.

Once you have collected the set butter just remelt it into a bowl of nice hot water... swish it around and leave it to set again. Repeating the procedure a couple of times effectively washes off the contaminants and leaves you with a much cleaner tasting end product.

2-3 washes leaves the butter clean enough to spread on toast with no other topping. Next run I do I'll make a tutorial outlining my process.

All the best for a fine autumn %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>