Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Outdoor Shenanigans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cathyin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cathyin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2014 at 13:54
Your garden looks class..fair play. Cant see the email addie..? Looks like someone may have taken it off?? Not sure? Can you see it Alecky??

Cathy ((-:
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2014 at 13:59
Thanks sarah your a star!%3ctar canna butter on toast sounds good, Dutch toast??

Hi cathyin yes id say sarah removed it for your own security, best to keep any personal details of the forum. %3crea%3cy
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2014 at 14:01
Hello Everyone

Hello Cathyin

I've allowed myself to slightly modify your post & erase your e-mail address, as Alecky was saying, it's not safe to share this kind of information on the Forum.
Most of the questions have already been asked, if you take a look around on the Forum you might find all the answers your need.
If not, you can always ask the community, or even better & easier, start a grow log: like this, the others will be able to help you step by step during your growing.
Now Spannabis is a huge event, I went in 2013 & 2014, I hope I'll be able to go in 2015, but it's a huge Cannabis Trade Fair, the keyword being Trade.
Basically, if you need seeds or growing equipment, you'll definitely find your happiness, it's a great place to see all the novelties in growing technologies and such, but, IMHO, it's definitely not the best place to really learn how to grow, which should be your grow tent/grow box.

Talk to you soon.

Charly Sensi.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2014 at 15:32
Not me this time Alecky... I was going to and forgot. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
cathyin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cathyin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2014 at 17:47

Hey thanks very much for removing the email addie ..its nice to be looked after. ((-:

Mmmm yes I see what you mean about Spainibis. Anyway it may still be good fun.

But yes I mainly want to learn about growing to be sure..to be sure.

Cathy

Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2014 at 12:37
Hello Cathy

No worries, & don't get me wrong, Spannabis IS definitely a place where you're can have a really great time, get lots of freebies from all the different companies, concerts 3 nights in a row & the fact that Barcelona is a beautiful city to hang around, IMO, the event really worth going.
After, I could recommend you some books that I like a lot:
From Jorge Cervantes: Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible or
From Ed Rosenthal: Marijuana Grower’s Handbook & Marijuana Garden Saver.
All of them are, IMO, a gold mine of information & pretty useful to have at home in cases of emergency.
Talk to you soon.
Charly Sensi.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567