Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Like a newer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Like a newer
    Posted: 09 June 2014 at 21:46
Hello every one

After one bitter failure with my two males of automatic Super skunk, i try another time just to see really if i am a cretin or not, Lol

Here the first pics of my little plant:

The 1st day at the 5th.

I hope to continue to post pics and talk with you all until the harvest

See you
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 00:31
Cretin!! Hahaha, I haven't heard that in ages! Welcome and good luck with ur grow.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 03:47
Originally posted by alecky

Cretin!! Hahaha, I haven't heard that in ages! Welcome and good luck with ur grow.

Hahaha I agree cretin is an underused term %3co%20high
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 13:36
Hello everyone,
Thanx for the reply, these make me laugh at loud=
I come back with few questions.
-Do you think it can be helpfull to let my male near my new plant to condition it to stay female ?(excuse my english)
-The weather in south of France will be over 30°C this week, Can i let my plant outside over the sunbeam? like you see it's a fragile plant yet
For the moment i watering every night

Thanx to you all
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 13:41
Sorry another questions!
Do u think it's to late to grow a feminised power plant?
I think recceive my seeds soon and the weather is hot until september or october

Thanx
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2014 at 19:49
Originally posted by darksides999

Hello everyone,
Thanx for the reply, these make me laugh at loud=
I come back with few questions.
-Do you think it can be helpfull to let my male near my new plant to condition it to stay female ?(excuse my english)
-The weather in south of France will be over 30°C this week, Can i let my plant outside over the sunbeam? like you see it's a fragile plant yet
For the moment i watering every night

Thanx to you all

Hi darksides. 

I'm afraid that putting a male near your seedling will do nothing to make the seedling a female.  If it is an original seed then it's 50/50 what sex it will be.  If feminised then you have a pretty much 99.9% chance of it being a lady.
I have grown outdoor once so do not have much experience but I usually try and keep my mine under 30 Celsius, but that's indoor so...  Your seedling is still small so I wouldn't personally put it out in that type of heat until it is larger.

Hope this helps
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 10:37
Good Morning

Here pics of my plant on de 10th day.
I think it s a little bit thick yet and the growth is slow for an auto
Can someone tell me if i can transplant now or if i e to wait more?

Tyrone,
For male, i thought when it stressed plants became herma to survive so maybe with one male near, it can be reassuring for the new plant.
in any case thank you for reply

See you
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 04:26
In my experience it has been an urban myth that putting males next to plants will make them female.  By all means try. 
Why don't you just get some feminised seeds??
I know outdoor can stress them into hermis but you have to be able to protect them for a while to get stable?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 04:29
PS.  Your plant needs Nitrogen, put some feed in 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 09:14
Hi
My seeds are feminised...
What is nitrogen?
I ve bought some Terra cana for groth and flowering, do you think i can transplant it into?

Thanx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>