Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Like a newer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2014 at 10:20
One of the reasons I don't worry over the trichomes is because the method doesn't hold true for all types of cannabis plants.

While most quick flowering indica dominant plants will show colour change in the trichomes before harvest, most sativa dominant plants wont show amber trichomes before the plant has been harvested, dried and cured for a few weeks.

I expect this is why you can't see the colour changes you are looking for despite the pistils having ripened. (I checked the strain info... Auto Purple is a mostly sativa hybrid).

With autos you need fast growth to get the plants to a decent size before flowering starts, so I'd say no to super cropping.

Super cropping involves injuring the plant's stems and this takes time to repair before the plant can put it's energy back into growth again. Anything that slows down the growth of an auto should be avoided so no topping the main stem, no removing fan leaves, no supercropping, and no root pruning.

All the best for harvest. %3ceed%20leaf

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 12:09

Okay, following this way The White Diesel also ready (in advance) but it's great

Thank you Sarah
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 13:51
Hi,

Is it too late to start a last auto seed for the season? I'm leaving in south france
Latest pic of WDH

Bye
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 14:12
Hello Darksides

The WDH looks pretty nice.
Concerning your question, it could technically still be possible to start an auto now, but as november & december are going to be around pretty fast, first, cold might be a problem, simply putting the plant inside the house, behind a window with enough Sun can fix that.
Second, and most important, remember that the photo period during winter days is shorter, which means less light for your plant(s), so it grows it will grow smaller with obviously smaller yields.
Maybe you should think about investing in an Indoor garden, for being able to grow even when it's freezing outside.

Talk to You soon.
Charly Sensi.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 17:17
I would like grow indoor but i really have no space at home.
It's sad the season ending, it was too short for my first year...
Thank you to all of you for the advices and encouragements
My project for next will be a California Indica or and Snowstorm, WDH is a good good strain so i ll continue with too.

See u
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2014 at 15:16
Hello,

here pic of my harvest!
23 gr of purple, very good high but ithink it need long curing to optimise the good hashy taste.Buds are full of resine

Charly you returned my brain!!!
I thought to buy a grow box 60X60X160cm and Prakasa led 130w (i read topic of SuperDuper)...

Next news will be for the WDH harvest

talk to u soon
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 14:51
Hello Darksides

First of all, sorry, it really wasn't my intention!!

Choice's all yours mate, however, if you have any questions or anything I can help you with, just let me know ;)

Talk to You soon.
Charly Sensi.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 17:32
LOL, don't worry Charly, it was easy to convince me!
Like i said , i would buy a grow tent 60X60X160cm mylar and prakasa led
100w or 120w

it would be to grow one or two plants in pot with light mix
What do you think about it?

My auto purlple has no taste, i know i 'm a beginner but my other strains were not like this, is it due to this variety or it just demands very long curing?

Thank you
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 17:58
Hey Darsides

You're welcome ;)
I've allowed myself to take commercial link, don't be mad for that!!
Now, from what I've seen in SuperDuper grow log, it seems the 120W does a pretty good job.
I haven't tried it myself personally I think it should be more than enough for the space you're thinking of using.
For two plants, it should be enough, just remember that you are limited in height, so don't veg too long & You should be fine(also depends of the strain you'll choose, Indicas almost don't stretch ).
Concerning your auto purple, it is possible that this particular strains needs much more curing than others, again, as I haven't tried that one personally so I couldn't tell You if it is the case with this one, but if you find it flavorless, definitely wait couple more weeks to see if smells and taste are more developed.
Normally, they really should.
If it doesn't, then probably it never will happen, but the doesn't mean all the plants from the same strain have the same issue as it can be only a phenotype issue.

Talk to You soon buddy.
Charly Sensi.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 18:04
Charly,

Nevermind for links
I thought grow autos and maybe california indica
I think my outdoor diary will transform to indoor
You re awsome!

see u
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>