Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing > Outdoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Like a newer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 13:14

Good Morning Darksides

California Indica is one of my personal favorites, it's really easy to grow & has a really nice flavor.
Now, I'm not really convinced about growing autoflowering strains under lamps, just for a single reason, but after all, it's my personal point of view, but for the time it takes to grow an autoflower, grow a "normal" photosensitive strains will give you more yield in the same laps of time, using less electricity .
I would keep the Autos for the next Outdoor season and go on regular/feminized photosensitive strains for Indoor, but again, personal opinion.

Talk to you soon & good luck with your new project .
Charly Sensi.
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2014 at 10:27
Hey Charly

I ma l'os an old school fan, i remember on the nineties the fiesta time i smoked an orange bud! Like Super Skunk it ' s my youth flavour, lol.
I ce read forum about what you said ans you right , regulars are better for indoor so i Will follow your way of thinking.
I' m negociating with my wife...

Thanx and see u
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2014 at 13:03
Hello Darksides

You're Welcome .
If you're looking for nice strains easy to grow Indoor, California Indica will please you, but also check Skunk#1, Sensi Skunk & Super Skunk.
They are all really easy to grow, perfect for a first Indoor try, & should get along next to a California Indica.
Just remember, they all smell A LOT, so a good carbon filter & exhaust fan will be necessary.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Talk to you soon.
Charly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567