Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Super skunk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super skunk
    Posted: 05 September 2014 at 19:24
Hi,

I would to know if there is a real difference of quality between the White Label and Sensi seed Super Skunk strain, if yes where is it.

my second ask concerning the difference between the Ruderalis skunk and the super skunk auto.
is it because Sensi select the principal trait of the ruderalis and of the skunk for the other,

Thank you for enlightening me

see you
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 16:53
I haven't grown White Label's Super Skunk so I don't know for sure if it differs significantly from the Sensi strain.

The catalogue descriptions are very similar and the images seem to show similar buds structure and resin coverage.  I'd expect them to be similar.

Ruderalis Skunk is a old, large growing strain with 50% of the plants autoflowering. The other 50% of plants will flower around the same time as Sensi's other "Early" strains. It is tolerant of cool to cold climates and produces a large yield.

Super Skunk Automatic is a newly developed autoflowering version of Sensi's Super Skunk. It needs a warm climate to grow outdoors and all the plants should flower according to age and grow into small to medium sized plants.

Super Skunk Automatic might take a bit longer to finish flowering than Ruderalis Skunk and wont produce as much bud, but the bud it does produce will be quite a bit stronger.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 18:48
Hey Sarah,

Thanx for explanations.
White Label Super Skunk is pretty good quality, for the yeld i don't really know, it was my first grow...
Ok, so to cross autos, ruderalis skunk should be the right choice

Talk to you soon

Ps: i mistaken Super skunk auto with skunk1 auto on my previous post
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 15:02
If you want to pollinate your plants and produce some seed for yourself, yes, you will need to buy one of the unfeminised varieties... ruderalis skunk or ruderalis indica.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
MirandaLewis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote MirandaLewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 11:30
For me, it's almost the same. White Label Super Skunk is easy to grow and gets an amazing taste at the end. Sensi Seed Super Skunkasy is also easy, fast and yeilds good production for a very nice flavor. It's a good strain which is strong and resistant too.
Wayne420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Wayne420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 19:16

Same kind of question here guys..I've been researching all the
different strains for my first grow, and have decided on super skunk
seeds, but the price difference between the white label and the sensi
own version is the only thing confusing me.Id rather spend the
extra money than to waste months growing the cheaper option if it turn
out that the white label were actually the better option to choose.Would
anybody be able to tell me if there is much of a notable difference in
the yield / smoke of the two types of marijuana seeds?Thanks!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 18:28
Hey guys,
This year i ve grown, Super Skunk Auto an White Diesel Haze auto of White Label.
SS was good like in my memories but little yeld due to auto and my unknowledge
about grow, but the taste and the high was pretty good.
Concerning WDH... Amazing! Taste of lemon, great high, very stinky. the yeld was correct for my config
I recommand WL seeds
I hope it will serve you

See u
 Post Reply Post Reply