Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Auto flowering strains?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
poultryfromswad View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote poultryfromswad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto flowering strains?
    Posted: 15 September 2014 at 23:39
Hi folk I have posted this else were on her before I found this page. I was wondering if someone can tell me if Auto flowering strains are all female or if they can be male and female. I am limited for space and can only grow 2 or 3 plants so I don't want to buy loads of seeds because I won't have the room to grow them all.
I would appreciate any advise please.
darksides999 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote darksides999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 14:13
Hi poul,

Maybe i'm mistaking, but except Rudéralis indica and Ruderalis skunk, all autos are fems, sometimes there are hermies but in good conditions, it's like that.
Now for Uk i don't know which outdoor varieties you could grow.
I'm in France and only grown autos, good experiences, but you ll need a first of test to find the better way to grow and a good yeld!
To me April to November it's 3 sessions of more less 2 months

Hope it helps you.
bye
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 16:19
Hello PoulT.

All our Auto-Flowering Strains are Feminized, as Darksides mentionned, Ruderalis Skunk & Ruderalis Indica are regular seeds, with males & females, and also only 50% are autoflowering plants for this 2 specific strains, others half would tend to flower normally.

Talk to You soon.
Charly Sensi.
poultryfromswad View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote poultryfromswad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2014 at 17:10
Many thanks for the advise. I am thinking of trying the white Diesel Haze. I know the weather might could upset my plans but they will be in my green house and I will put a heater in there over night if it's going to be a bit cool although I don't plan on setting the seeds until late April so by the time I put them out it should be well into May and all chances of frost should have past by then. Plus if I only get one crop that will be fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply