Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > The International Cannabis Lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

purple haze white label

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: purple haze white label
    Posted: 12 November 2014 at 19:10
hey guys i have a question
i bought 10 female purple haze seeds from whitelabel,i grow it second time now the problem is,the girls stay first time in flowering for almost 90 days but the trichomes stop to develop after 70 days;the trychs are almost all milky but i dont see the amber trichomes ; and on the website they say it take 65 days max till harvest.
and the smoke wasnt so good like i expected .now my second run is in flowering 66 days and all hair is brown and leaves r dead it looks ready but trichomes r still clear and milky
no stress and no problems whats so ever for girls .
pls explain to me what happens
best regards
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 11:58
sensi?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 11:47
Sativa dominant hybrids don't usually produce amber coloured resin before harvest.

The idea that you should harvest at a certain % of amber crystals is relevant only for indica dominant strains.

This is why Sensi suggest you look to the pistils rather than the resin to determine the maturity of a plant.

So, there is nothing wrong with the plant cs70, you are looking for something that isn't there.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 12:27
hey thx :)
i am solving this prob now
second run sativa dominant strain so i have to adjust
but second time its better few amber trichs and all milky
the strain stretch so i have some light bleaching too close to cooltube
i will star flower when girls r 15 CM   
i cut it down and its drying now
i smoked already and i am happy
thx for help

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2014 at 12:38
if you are used to indica dominant plants it can be a bit challenging when you first grow a haze strain. I'm glad to hear that it is smoking up nicely.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2015 at 07:33
signs of ripeness: swollen calyxes, retracted budhair
if thats the case, you can harvest

when i have ever-flowering plants, and no patience left , i yank off all fanleaves and only give cold tapwater for 10 days
right before harvest i switch off the lights 48 hours...then the bud will be more "done"
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
cs70 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cs70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2015 at 13:13
THX MAN
ALWAYS APPRECIATED !!!
awesome detail about cold water !!!
thx again i will try
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 10:20
i don't know about the cold water, but using hot water to move the thc and others to buds by boiled roots of plant have no utility at all.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
marichouána View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marichouána Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 03:56
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger

signs of ripeness: swollen calyxes, retracted budhairif thats the case, you can harvestwhen i have ever-flowering plants, and no patience left , i yank off all fanleaves and only give cold tapwater for 10 daysright before harvest i switch off the lights 48 hours...then the bud will be more "done"

Appreciated it a lot :) thanks for the tips :)
 Post Reply Post Reply