Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Skunk Auto - Weed Seed Shop & Sensi Seeds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JohnnyAmsterdam View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote JohnnyAmsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skunk Auto - Weed Seed Shop & Sensi Seeds
    Posted: 12 March 2015 at 09:41
i have only had some Diesel Automatics last year. They were very easy and very rewarding. I have been meaning to try some Diesel Haze Auto's as well this year. A friends of mine has good experience with it. And i smoked some... VERY NICE!
marichouána View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marichouána Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 03:47
how about Diesel Haze Automatic Seeds, will you guys educate me about this? :)
JohnnyAmsterdam View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote JohnnyAmsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2015 at 12:27
I am also planting some Skunk Auto this spring! It's one of my all time favorites! :D
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 12:43
Hello Kap Roodje

Sorry for the late reply !! All my apologies.

The Skunk#1 Automatic is a Skunk#1 hybrid, that has been crossed to a Ruderalis cultivar. A similar work has been done to create the Sensi Skunk Automatic, but using the Sensi Skunk instead of the Skunk#1 (Sensi Skunk is actually a Skunk#1 hybrid ).

The difference of Indica influence between both comes from the fact those two strains have different parents.

Now concerning the WSS Skunk Automatic, I don't know the genetics used for that strain, so I really can not help you with that one.

Talk to you soon.

Charly Sensi.
Kap Roodje View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Kap Roodje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 16:03
What is the difference between the WSS Skunk Automatic, the Sensi Skunk Automatic (Sensi) and the Skunk#1 Automatic (Sensi)?

They all differ in Indica genes content, respectively 70%, 80% and 65%.
Or does this Indica percentage says only little and are two or all of this strains identical?

Can you clarify this, Charly Sensi?
Kap Roodje View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Kap Roodje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2015 at 17:37
Wat is het verschil tussen de WSS Skunk Automatic, de Sensi Skunk Automatic (Sensi) en de Skunk #1 Automatic (Sensi)?

Ze verschillen allen van Indicagehalte, respectievelijk 70%, 80% en 65%.
Of zegt dit Indicapercentage weinig en zijn twee of allen van deze soorten identiek?

Kan jij dit uitleggen, Charly Sensi?
 Post Reply Post Reply