Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Kweekgemak - WSS Skunk Gefeminiseerd of Automatic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kap Roodje View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Kap Roodje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kweekgemak - WSS Skunk Gefeminiseerd of Automatic
    Posted: 03 February 2015 at 17:45
Is de WSS Skunk Gefeminiseerd genetisch en qua kweekgemak nauw verwant aan de WSS Skunk Automatic?

Ik kweekte al enkele keren de Auto met succes en vraag me af of het me dan ook zou lukken om de gewone gefeminiseerde versie te kweken outdoor zonder broeikast...

Het zou om een kweek gaan in een bos, dus vochtig klimaat.
Is de WSS Skunk Gefeminiseerd schimmelresistent?

Ik twijfel over de aankoop o.a. door de vermelding in de gegevens: "(...) hebben wellicht wat extra aandacht nodig hebben om volledig tot hun recht te komen". Ik heb graag een gemakkelijke buitensoort.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Kap Roodje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 15:58
Is the WSS Skunk Feminized similar, in terms of genetics and grow ease, to the WSS Skunk Automatic?

I grew already two seasons the Auto with some success, but I wonder if I would succeed as well in growing the normal Feminized version outdoor without greenhouse...

I would grow in a (birch) forest, so a humid climate.
Is the WSS Skunk Feminized mold and fungi resistant?

I doubt about the purchase, because in its data it is mentioned: "(...) may require a little extra care to achieve their full potential." I would like to purchase an easy-to-grow outdoor strain.
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 17:42
Hello Kap

I'm sorry but you keep on asking me questions about WSS, and I don't know anything about them!!!

If you have questions about Sensi Seeds or White Label, I can help you and answer most of your questions but you keep insisting in asking me questions about another company.

I DONT KNOW their genetics or anything about them, so I m not gonna tell it's "it's bad" or "it's good", but like I said in my other message on your other post
Originally posted by Charly Sensi

Now concerning the WSS Skunk Automatic, I don't know the genetics used for that strain, so I really can not help you with that one.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Kap Roodje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 17:57
Dear Charly Sensi

When I asked this information at info@weedseedshop.com, they replied: "Zou u deze vraag op het FORUM van Sensi Seeds willen stellen: http://forum.sensiseeds.com/" (Translated: We would like you to put these questions on the Forum of Sensi Seeds.)
So that is what I did.

I know Weed Seed Shop and Sensi Seeds collaborate, because when I order at Weedseedshop.com, I always receive a Sensi Seeds leaflet.

I did not mean to offend you. I am just looking for answers to questions I have about cannabis seeds and its genetics.

My topic is to anyone, but because you are the Sensi Administrator, I thought you could help me more than anyone else...

I will inform Weed Seed Shop that this forum could not answer my questions and that they should be cautious to refer people with WSS questions to your forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply