Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling all Older and Wiser Farmers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sticky Green View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sticky Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling all Older and Wiser Farmers
    Posted: 26 March 2015 at 18:23
Hey Guys,

Iv just received my Sensi Female #1 Skunk seeds and I'm about to germinate then.

I thought id share my plans with you and see if any of you older and wiser farmers out there could give me any advise and tips for my indoor grow???

Set Up
1.2 x 1.2 x 2 m Grow Tent
Duel Spectrum 600 w light
Carbon Filter extract fan
Coco Soil in 11 Ltr Pots

Nutrients - Formulex - BioBizz Bio Grow and Bloom

Plan
Once germinated and the seedlings start to show turn the light on for 18 hours a day.

Once the second leaves start to show begin the vegetation cycle for about 4 weeks. (if anyone can guide me on the time I have stated from personal experience that would be fantastic)

Then change the light cycle to 12 hours on and 12 hours off for the recommended 55 - 60 days.

Oh and then hopefully get High.

Thanks guys, all comments are appreciated.

StickyGreen

organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2015 at 15:05
Hi
I'm afraid I'm neither old nor wise, but I think you have a pretty good idea of what you're going to do and I wish you the best of luck.
Don't forget to post pics :-)

Cheers

OG
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
geoff777 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote geoff777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 15:41
Hi, I fill one of your requirements ...

You sound like you have it down.
One tip try not to touch your buds too much.
When drying, cutting and curing handle your buds as if they are encrusted in tiny brittle diamonds.

Respecting your bud keeps the THC in the bud and not on your floor.
You can lose valuable % of THC it took months of work and light to gain by being nonchalant and/or rough.
Sticky Green View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sticky Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 21:48
Geoff777.....Defiantly the Wiser !

Thanks for the tip I'll take it on board.

Post Reply Post Reply