Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mutation of Early Skunk?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VerwegenerMartin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote VerwegenerMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mutation of Early Skunk?
    Posted: 08 July 2015 at 00:37
I got 10 seeds of Early Skunk by sensi, all germinated and grow up very well so far. One of them shows a completely different habit/genotype compared to the others, fans with a maximum of 3 leaves, mostly one single leaf, hight of plant 1/2 compared to the others, but more "bushy". New leaves start a bit "curly". What is this plant?
artisan du bonheur View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 11:52
hi,

the leaves are falling ... waterlogged
too big amount of watering

best regards
Artisan
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote VerwegenerMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 14:17
Well, all plants receive the same amount of water, only this one shows that habit, in the first pic on the right you see a leaf from the skunk beside, all other plants look normal.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 14:49
yop !

the needs of both clones at the same stage are almost identical,
  the needs of two identical phenotype of the same variety are almost the same but not quite. there is already a small difference
 the needs of two different phenotypes of the same variety are not the same, although there has similarities

mean that your plants can have slightly different needs from each other ...

Best regards
Artisan
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2015 at 22:34
Hi, the plant is showing signs of reverting back to vegetative growth after starting to flower. Was the plant started indoors? Some plants after growing in 18hrs of light per day indoors, when brought outside then to even a couple of hrs less light, the longer nights will trigger flowering. Then over time the plant gets into a rhythm, realizes whats going on and reverts back to veg.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote VerwegenerMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2015 at 15:03
Thank you for your answers, actually they started indoors for about 8 weeks with 18/6, then moved into greenhouse beginning of may, at that time we had less than 15 hours daylight. This might cause that rection you explained! I just wondered why that one plant looks like a "duckfoot"...

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2015 at 17:37
hi,

if you have put your plant outdoor since May they've more than two months to acclimatize, it's not a reverts back ....

salad is a wrong dosage of fertilizers and too big amount of watering

en français je dirais que c'est un mauvais dosage des engrais ( c'est pas la bonne ligne sur le programme d'engraissage, faut prendre un engrais type AB comme le AB coco de H&G ou les doages sont les même de la croissance à la foraison) et c'est combiné avec une trop grande quantité d'arrosage ( les feuilles sont bien grasses et on vois bien qu'elles sont gorgées d'eau)

Best regards
Artisan
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote VerwegenerMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 01:11
Merci bien!

I will give her less water, and see what will come!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 13:32
From what you explained its most defiantly reverting back to vegetative growth. When you put it out in may it would take the plant some time to react to the shorter day lenght and start flowering, then it flowered for a short time. While this was happening the days were getting longer, the plant then started to revert. I dont think its finished reverting either, the last plant i had this happen too didnt have enough time to complete the cycle and ended up dying in the depts of winter!

I live in ireland where it rains and rains and rains, if what your plants are showing was a result of over watering, every plant i grow would look like this! I dont advise reducing watering in the height of summer, your plants look nice and healthy, even the one revegging, keep doing what you are doing! %3cig%20smile
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote VerwegenerMartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2015 at 15:45
Thanks a lot! Meanwhile, since one week, the new fan leaves look quite normal!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>