Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Plant problems (with pictures)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fririshboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fririshboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2015 at 15:26
Originally posted by CowardlyCustard

it looks very happy to me, the first link and your light burn one dont work but no big deal. for next time i would get creative and make some sort of board for your lights to be attached to so it acts as a reflector and makes it far easier to move the lights up and down to keep them as close to the tops of your plants without burning them. i cant see you having light burn issues this time because your lights are not intense enough or close enough to the plants to cause it. a small desk top or clip on fan of about 6 inches in size would also be a good purchase as they help to keep temps down and the wind action strengthens the stems of the plant meaning the can hold more of your precious flowers. if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks CowardlyCustard but I dont have the time no the money to spend on or making a support for the lights (I'm not even in my principal residence everything is temporary) at home, my closet is a great place for growing, I have 6 inch fans there and supports for lights.
I wasn't supposed to get out of my home during the summer and this is very stressful because since there is not enough space here, that I couldn't bring all the equipement with me and I cant reproduce the perfect environnement for the plant. Now I've lost 2 plants (still there but are very slow growing and I won't be able to keep them since I'm never home) and those leaves with Brown stains falling of my only viable plant was a very scary experience. My chances of getting a good yield are nearly all gone now :'( , if I manage to get more than 20g I'll be damn Lucky.
But I'll keep updating pictures untill harvest time (I may be suprised?)

Ohh! By the way I bought Super skunk Automatic White Label to be precise
And again thanks for all your tips they are really helpful for a first time grower
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12