Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Can you help me please guys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
weedal View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote weedal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you help me please guys
    Posted: 14 August 2015 at 00:11
Hello Guys, I would like to ask something related with the plants. I want to buy some feminized seeds but in online shops they say that for 1 m2 they produce around 800gr less or more. I would like to know how many plants can i put in 1 m2 and how much approximately can produce 1 plant ? Thank you very much
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 15:47
it depends on the size of your pots but the more plants you put in that space the smaller you have to flower them. 4 is a nice round number and in 18 liter pots should give you bumper harvests given enough vegetative growth time. first time growers should not expect wild numbers and the formula of getting a gram per watt of light is something to aim for.
Nec Plus Ultra
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 15:51
Originally posted by CowardlyCustard

it depends on the size of your pots but the more plants you put in that space the smaller you have to flower them. 4 is a nice round number and in 18 liter pots should give you bumper harvests given enough vegetative growth time. first time growers should not expect wild numbers and the formula of getting a gram per watt of light is something to aim for.
the gram per watt is for the the whole grow not per plant. if you use a 400w light and 4 plants for a first timer you should be happy with anything over 7 ounces (196g) 
Nec Plus Ultra
artisan du bonheur View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote artisan du bonheur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 21:50
the number of plants is also dependent on the used genetic
weedal View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote weedal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2015 at 16:58
thank you all
 Post Reply Post Reply