Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

smoking nutrient burned weed gives you a headache.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: smoking nutrient burned weed gives you a headache.
    Posted: 23 August 2015 at 01:26
i always heard this being repeated but never knew for certain if it was true, ive burned the girls on more than one occasion and never really noticed to be honest. was wondering what other peoples views and experiences were.
Nec Plus Ultra
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2015 at 10:57
I've noticed that with hydro weed that if it hasn't been flushed properly I get a cough, that and it burning slowly is sure sign of chemicals and boosters having been used imho.
Peace
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2015 at 11:22
over use of potassium and silicon in hydro give similar results. weed not drying or burning properly, leaving a greasy residue in the ash or the ash is rock hard.  
Nec Plus Ultra
SkinupPinup View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 19:32
I always just assumed nute burn weakened the potency; never knew it was supposed to give you a headache. Not sure if it even weakens potency, that might need its own myth category lol
 Post Reply Post Reply