Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multi Strain Growing in 1msq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multi Strain Growing in 1msq
    Posted: 05 September 2015 at 15:20
G'day growers... yes, it is finally happening... I am actually posting a new grow log.

In the past I removed my potted plants from the tent and carried them to the bathroom for watering/feeding/flushing... these days, I don't have that much energy so I have plumbed in drainage so that I can water the plants inside the tent and the waste water is piped to a bucket outside the house.

In order to get the fall, I put an 1970's chunky, oversized, coffee table under the tent. Now I can sit and hand water at a comfortable height... of course this means that the roof of the tent is within 2 inches of the ceiling. Not to fear, I bought a really nice two step ladder so I can reach the top zippers with comfort and safety.

Power Kush, 3 weeks in 12/12

My Super Skunk turned out to be a boy so he was replaced with a silver haze...

And this is skunk#1, a cutting from the same plant I was growing pre 2010, I'm smoking it too atm and it is everything it always was...

And the roots look funky...

More tomorrow, I am exhausted and it's nearly midnight.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 19:52
all looking lovely indeed, how is it you get the stem so thick on a cut so small if you dont mind me asking?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 08:05
Thanks CC.

I didn't grow the cut, but I know the grower takes his cuts from the strongest growth at the top of the plants and then roots and grows them under Metal Halide lighting. I think it is a combo effect...
Charly Sensi View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Charly Sensi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 14:38
Hello Sarah Louise!!

Glad to see you back here & your setup looks really handy & perfectly thought in all the details   

Just wanted to wish you all the possible luck in your new adventures, keep us updated

Talk to you very soon.

Charly Sensi.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 14:50
Thanks Charly... the revamp is working very well for me. :D
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 23:22
Good woman Sarah, where there's a will there's a way! %3cmile Great to see you back at it and the plants look lush as always. Power Kush looks nice, mmmmmm kush.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 07:57
Hey Alecky, yep straight back into it... the power kush won me first prize at the Ozstoners Mardigrass camp out. There is also a ganesh spirit in there which got me third prize... the haze will be going to MG next year to see if we can win something with a sensiseeds strain.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 14:15
Well chair pulled up and subbed :).

Is that tent just for flowering? With the way you've got it proped up, i'd be tempted to cut holes in the bottom and let the run catch on a tray underneath, but i'm so lazy, that that sounds good to me :).

pre2010 sk1 nice. I met up with blackboot and got an oz of SS from him in 2010, it was beautiful, really nice had a caramel flavour and strong as. I had a nice one too. Grew out 20 or so since then and never got something similar, they all uniform and had a sweet flavour, but a gone off milk sweet? I wish I could find some of that bud boot or i had, what's yours taste like?

Oh, I'm growing some sensi star crosses at the mo, did you ever try the sensi star?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 16:09
Hey Mellow, yes, atm the tent is set up for flowering. There is a pic up above of some plumbing... that's the waste line which is plumbed to the exterior of the building.

I fed/watered tonight, so tomorrow I will collect the bucket of waste from under the outlet pipe and distribute it through the veggie garden.

I think the super is nicer tasting than the s#1, what can I say the one I have is very skunky... very strong smelling, both growing and smoking.

No, never sampled sensi star although there is another seed house selling something with the same name... desperate people.

Ok some pics seeing as we are just coasting passed the 5wk mark in 12/12.

Power Kush on the left, Ganesh Spirit on the right and Silver Haze to the rear.

GS

PK

When these two finish I have another PK and the Skunk#1 vegging up to fill the holes.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2015 at 16:24
Beautiful ohhhh, sweet well great minds think alike accept you've actually built something cool with the run off, lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>