Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multi Strain Growing in 1msq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2015 at 11:52
Yeah well, getting on in life and I don't intend to ever stop growing so I need to make the grow match my capacities.

I think this is a good way of managing different strains in the one space, but testing will tell us how good.

In theory each plant can be fed a nutrient mix tailored to it's needs and by having the long flowering strain at the back, I should be able to just swap out the front plants when they are done without disturbing the back.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
AddictedFarmer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote AddictedFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2015 at 11:42
Hi Sarah,

Nice grow :D, thought I would swing by have and have a ook very nice set up you have got going on.

Keep it up.

Peace.

AF
“if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!.”
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2015 at 03:40
TY AF,

Apologies for the break in transmission... few technical difficulties and of course my brother needed emergency surgery, once again. So the GS was cut at 8 wks, PK at 9 wks and the haze at 9.5wks. I've jarred up the gs and pk, sh is drying in the shed. Taking the tent down today as I will be away over the weekend and the electricians are here Monday...   

I have a couple of green python cuts growing outside... so that will be it until after the improvement work is finished on the property. I didn't weigh, the jars usually take 2oz and there are 2 jars of GS and nearly 3 of the PK... expect I might get 1 jar off the haze.

With any luck, I will be back for a pre Mardi Grass'16 flowering with lots of lovely canna goodness.

Have a nice summer/winter everyone.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2015 at 12:55
Sweet glad to here that you got a nice harvest , today is 2 weeks for me, and I can not wait!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2015 at 07:30
Sorry for missing your comment Mellow, I hope harvest went well. ATM I have 4 plants revegging slowly.

Spring was ok, but it's looking like a hot summer :( 35 today, 37 tomorrow, same the day after and then maybe a storm and it will drop 3 or 4 degrees but the humidity will rise.

The bush is dry and we have had bushfires breaking out since August (it was still bloody winter when the fire season began).

This year we are looking at keeping the yard snake free by setting up (solar powered) ultra low wave vibration units... granted the ground is so hard we are going to have to drill holes to be abkle to set them up.

I am hoping to get clones of my revegging plants for the next grow, but I have seed set aside should that fail...
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2015 at 11:02
Humidity has been a bit of a nightmare here, the weather chart has been saying 89 outside? Just finishing everything up at the mo, chopped three and the rest of mine come down next week, been a long time coming so i can not wait :).

TBH I'm looking at reveging one of my plants, she's just too vigorous not to keep her, so quick question......when revegging do i need to keep any flowers/buds on the girl or can a take them off as long as there's fan leafs?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 06:37
Leave a bud or 2, the leaves are necessary for photosynthesis to continue but the new growth erupts from the calyxes... that's why revegging plants get so bushy, a shoot can develop from each calyx.

Both my Ganesh Spirit (discontinued line) and my Power Kush (unusually stretchy pheno) are showing signs of reveg... I am just waiting for the third variety, Green Python (extra crystal laden pheno) to show signs of revegging.

The Green Python was posted to me from the other side of the continent (GO AusPost!) as a small cutting from a flowering plant, so I know the strain will reveg because the original cut I received was a reveg... it's just a matter of waiting.

These are the strains I want to grow for this year's bud comp but I don't know if I will be able to get clean cuts from these plants in time to start.

I took first and third prizes last year from a field of 20 odd entries so the pressure is on to produce something of similar standard. I'm half thinking... seeing as I might not make the starting time with these plants... of not entering and taking a judging role this year.

Granted, judging the comp might be harder than growing for the comp... sitting down, smoke testing and grading all the offerings in a few short hours is no mean feat. Especially after a long weekend of smoking exotic strains, hashes, oils, waxes and a range of edibles.

We had a warm one yesterday, 37C... and a warm night too as the cloud rolled in and kept the temperatures up in the mid 20's through the night. At least today was cooler with the cloud, a brief top of 34C and rapidly cooling now as couple of rain bands move through... 4.20pm and it's only 31C!

You might notice I say 'we' a lot more than 'I' these days... I am sharing house with a relative indefinitely. With the two of us and our power hungry hobbies the elec bill blew out to around $5000 annually.

So we spent $6500 on a 5kW solar panel system which should cover all of our daylight power use and pay for itself in reduced bills within 2 years.

All the best for your harvest Mellow
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2015 at 11:32
Harvest will be nice, in fact i'd say this is some of the best bud i've grown in a while :). Just smoking some of the branch i pulled off early and it's got a kick, so all is good! Turned my drying buds over on the racks and it was like lifting Velcro :).

Yeah gonna try and reveg on of the plants i didnt take a cut from, TBH she is all bud, her lowest buds are as big as her sisters main cola(width). Not sure if the stone or taste will be what i want but for shear yield and bag appeal she's hitting the marks.

Lol judging, I dont know about that, that could turn messy very quickly :) Either way sounds like a good day out :).
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 10:34
hope all is going good sarah ! i'll be back ...soon :)

great roots from the strain !!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12