Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Prohibitionists to Talk "Science" of Cannabis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SkinupPinup View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prohibitionists to Talk "Science" of Cannabis
    Posted: 10 September 2015 at 18:13
An event sponsored by the ridiculously named Marijuana Harmless? Think Again! campaign is going off in Phoenix. $50.00 to see a bunch of prohibitionists spout lies about marijuana? It almost seems worth it for the comedy.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/anti-marijuana-crusaders-to-talk-science-of-cannabis-in-phoenix-7640477

You know they're lighting joints backstage too. LOL
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 20:34
you know half their kids are on mephedrone and the other half are on meth-amphetamine.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2015 at 09:16
I'd rather spend the 50 on weed...

We have a govt funded mob called the NCPIC (National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre)... they are so full of shit, I mean just look at the name... prevention and information... either you are doing one or the other, you can't be an unbiased information service if you have a prevention agenda and if you are a prevention service, you can't be supplying unbiased information.

I have been looking at the indigenous specific information... damn, it is so patronising and paternalistic... much like a lot of other programs aimed at 'educating' the country's first people.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2015 at 18:36
I think it will be a long time before this mentality goes away. Even if the feds legalize, you'll have someone like Kim Davis that can't put the crusade aside long enough to do a job.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2015 at 19:51
these people that deny the lords work shall have to answer to saint peter. would love to be a fly on the office wall for that one... 
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 01:27
i cant tell if this is a joke or not. http://www.mmyvofficial.org/ 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2015 at 18:48
It's a joke one way or another - I'm just not sure they know they're telling it!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 09:51
it's a joke skinup... try one of the tests. they are a laugh lol
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2015 at 18:37
I've got my "Weed-Free Pledge" certificate printed out, framed, and hanging beside the diploma my mom gave me for home schooling, LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply