Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WL White Gold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WL White Gold
    Posted: 30 December 2015 at 17:28
Your giving me a big head here mellow mate!!! But i have to agree with ya, it was one of the tastiest and strongest strains i have grown or smoked so far. It was a hit with anyone who tasted it and ive been asked countless times when ill have it again. Its a perfect indica heavy strain, fruity/berry/ afghan smells, strong effect and a good yield.

And its not as if i went thru a load of plants to find a particular plant, it was a 5 pack of fems grown out from seed and the bud from the 5 plants all got mixed together and put into the same tub. As soon as i get a few quid together ill be growing it again, i think ill stick with the fem version too.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 12:27
TBH Sarah I grew a few out a few years back and they was all good, but not as good as the one alecky grew, wow.

I've had some killer strains over the years, and even though this one wasnt mine I put it in my top 5 easy.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 09:19
It's always good to hear how different strains perform over the years. I think Solid was fan of the blue berry/white gold.

I'm currently swimming in seed so I wont be buying anything soon... but having tried dj short's offering some years back and still have seed... I might just have to get some white gold and compare.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
SkinupPinup View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 19:18
Sounds good! Thanks for the heads up!
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 21:17
Hey

Bg Alecky grew them bud, I wish i would have taken some bud shots, but they've long been smoked! And missed, lol.

Skinup The bud I had was really really nice so i dont think you'll be disappointed mate :).
SkinupPinup View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SkinupPinup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2015 at 21:01
I like the sound of the juxtaposition of smooth smoke and bursts of energy. Hopefully, the fact that I'm pretty new to growing won't screw me on this attempt!
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2015 at 23:11
hi mellow.
nice topic!
with some pics... ? please..:)
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2015 at 14:12
yeah OG I would recommend the WG highly! Very very nice weed. I just hope that you get something similar when you run them again alecky. IMO it's nicer than the Mr Nice.
organicgrow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote organicgrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2015 at 00:52
Hey guys
Thanks for the info
It goes in the shopping list then!
"I support and oppose many things, but not strongly enough to pick up a pen." - Bender
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 23:02
Hi mellow id agree with all that. Fair play to ya, im no good at describing smells and tastes of bud. Your not the first ive heard saying it reminds them of blue cheese. I was very pleased with the plants i had, they were fem seeds and all were very similar with only slight differences in height. I didnt keep each plants buds separate, they all got mixed together and every bud i smoked tasted the same.

Definitely one of the strongest smokes ive had and id recommend it to anyone that will listen to me! Im buying a pack of regs to take a few clones and hopefully find something to keep around for a while.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>