Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WL White Gold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2015 at 17:28
Your giving me a big head here mellow mate!!! But i have to agree with ya, it was one of the tastiest and strongest strains i have grown or smoked so far. It was a hit with anyone who tasted it and ive been asked countless times when ill have it again. Its a perfect indica heavy strain, fruity/berry/ afghan smells, strong effect and a good yield.

And its not as if i went thru a load of plants to find a particular plant, it was a 5 pack of fems grown out from seed and the bud from the 5 plants all got mixed together and put into the same tub. As soon as i get a few quid together ill be growing it again, i think ill stick with the fem version too.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12