Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Eagle Bill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eagle Bill
    Posted: 21 January 2016 at 12:57
Anyone else notice the new sativa strain Eagle Bill in the sensi shop? It looks and sounds amazing and im delighted to see Silver Pearl in its make up. I read there are a few new strains being released, i hope silver pearl is one they are bringing back, its a cracking strain to smoke. Any info Charly Sensi??%3c3cink

I also saw Master Kush fems from white label, i never saw them before but i assume they are there a while as they have 150+ reviews! i grew the regular version a few yrs ago and it was brilliant, especially for the price, those fems would be worth a look me thinks!

Edit, Forgot the link!
http://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/eagle-bill
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 13:06
silver pearl was the first girl i had come to stay, must say i would like to see her smiling face again.  
Nec Plus Ultra
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 13:12
Nice 1 CC, when was it that you had the great Silver Pearl?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 13:18
must be at least ten years ago now, she was a bunch of clones. although i did drink heavily for the last twenty years and my memories are a bit smeared from those times.
Nec Plus Ultra
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 20:07
Yep, sure is good to see that the Sensi elves have been busy behind the scenes,
Eagle bill sounds great Fingers crossed they re-release silver pearl again.......

Cant wait to find out.
Peace
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2016 at 20:22
Hey sickle good to read ya mate! Dont be a stranger. %3cig%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply