Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3rd generation clones more potent.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3rd generation clones more potent.
    Posted: 13 February 2016 at 22:37
so i have this running conversation with a friend of mine who for the past couple of years now has been trying to convince me of the statement in the headline. personally i think he's talking out of his arse winding me up but he knows his stuff and the way he spins it makes a good yarn. another friend of mine said he did 35 generations of the same plant and saw nothing, no loss of vigor, no loss in end dry weight and certainly no gain in potency. i just wondered what other peoples thoughts, experiences with this were as i dont see how its possible.
Nec Plus Ultra
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2016 at 13:26
I'd go with the second option as there's people who have kept cuts around for years and years. Just out of coincidence I'm flowering 3rd generations as we speak, remind me in nine weeks and i'll let ya know.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 14:17
sweet, i'd love to know what generation my psychosis clones that i have on the go at the moment are. pretty sure id be shocked and surprised.
Nec Plus Ultra
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 17:52
Im on 20th generation psycho and thats just since ive had it its been around a lot longer than that your mate has probably taken 3 gens to get it dialed in properly
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2016 at 21:53
they were pretty stressed when i got them but this is how they look now.

the one in the empty looking buckets apical meritism was toast so i though it was a goner for sure but it grew back so i'm pleased about that. the girl on her own in the front is the northern lights mother i was keeping but decided to flower as i have some lemon diesel to replace her with.

Nec Plus Ultra
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2016 at 20:54
How many days do you take the psycho to?
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 12:55
this will be the first time ive run them so i was just going to wait and see how long they take to finish. some of the lads i know veg her for six weeks and then flower her for six weeks as well. i was hoping for somewhere between 60-70 days. just out of curiosity how far do you take them?
Nec Plus Ultra
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2016 at 17:01
77dys to get the best out of her IMHO
ANDWHAT
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 10:28
hi guys ! hope your are well....green ! i will post a pic from 20th clone generation from BBxJH... and it's my most powerfull grow than ever !!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 21:18
Hey breizh how you doing brother?? Post that shit up i wanna see it
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>