Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

feminized mix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Timbor View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Timbor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2016 at 08:58
N#10
this plant is a cross the father is a jamaican pearl and the mother don't know, maybe some unknown sativa or some strain from another feminized mix that i had
Timbor View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Timbor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2016 at 09:17
i will be uploading photos each week meanwhile they are flowering
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2016 at 15:42
maybe delete this bigass pics in first post..
iam no help bc ur question tho, what age are them ?
Timbor View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Timbor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2016 at 05:29
they started to grow at the end of dicember, in santiago the chile, latitud 30', they had 5-6 hours for total solar ligh, we are in sumer here so, the sun hits heavy, the plant started to flowering like a week or two... the plants aren't to bigger but there isn't problem for me the real deal is to cross this plant with some spore from a fruity juice that i have frozen, so i will upload some photos( i hope to do it welll in the next time) to know what strain they are... im more interested in the sativa there any way
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2016 at 11:30
Hi Timbor its very hard to tell at any stage what plant is what just by pictures, when they are finished bloom or almost finished it might be possible, but at best it would just be a guess. 
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12