Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NL - 400w NDL - Clones - 2nd try

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 14:29
I think, slowly i need to add food for them..
Day 29 in the soil. and spotted afew light-green leaf's on all NL's..

pics aint that good, but i think u see what i mean in the pics..

beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 13:39
Some update from the other breeder seeds..
i can see the gender from 4 of the 6 Plants, the biggest one is male - thats awesome tho
Not rly much probs, easy going strain for now..

The free Auto seeds is "ok", 1 is doing better tho, other one died almost after putting her head out but she will get her love to grow aswell :)

beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 13:59
SIRSM0KEAL0T View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 13:24
Looking good from what I can say %3chumbs%20Up I really have to look into that lollipop/topping topic %3cmbarrass%3cd Its like quadrouple your buds %3cool Nice work!!
I LIKE BIG BUDS AND I CANNOT LIE :)
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 14:19
Right now, its a mix of Mainlining and Lollypopping :D
But next time i would let them more time into 18/6 , not soo hapy with growing but its still fine tho :)

But sadly, my bonus seeds aint that awesome..
1 Died on day 1
1 is growing rly slow
1 is looking like its a shemale D:
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2016 at 03:20
Today the Nl'S got food..
2ml/l BB Bloom, and each 1ml/l Topmax and Grow
Also i lowerd the Ph to 5,9 bc it was a bit to high last time i checked..

the pic's showing good, that the NL's need more food :)

but all fine all good %3cot%20smoki%3cg

castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2016 at 17:21
Hey i have had that problem with the yellow leafs i was suspecting some sort of nitrogen defince from the bio grow. iam not sure yet, it can be something els aswell but that was my gutfeeling atleast. last run iam sure i had calcium and phosphorus defince but turned out to be good smoke anyhow :P here was the page i used to narrow down my guesses.

http://www.growweedeasy.com/nitrogen-deficiency-cannabis

good luck man they look nice :)
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2016 at 03:42
i had it aswell a bit in my last, but i started adding food in week 2 back then..
I will wait till weekend, if its getting worse i have to worry, but iam sure they are just hungry as fuck since they make around 6-10 Colas on each plant..

tho they are budding alot more/faster since last time..

the problem with Bio is, that the food needs some time till its useable for the plant..
but its weed, they can take alot more then we think they can =)
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:46
yes next time i have those yellow i will keep fedding instead this time i stopped feeding, and i cant decide if it got better or worse really so next time i give them some instead. And the nitrogen defince is just one loose guess :P and if they are growing as the should then i think its silly to fix something that aint broken just a bit yellow :P

beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 02:30
Just fast 3 Pics and some info..
i did add last time 2ml/l Bloom/Grow and TopMax to give a bit more food..
Already looking a bit better tho..

The Nl's growing rly slow tho , only 40-42cm for now but 30days to go so all can happen.
The Smell is coming nicely now..

My Male one from diff breeder is aready 55 and the females 45cm, dunno when i can get the female's pregnant tho :/ google dosnt rly help but i guess i got a bit time left since the Female's aint budding big for now..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>