Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

250W Homebox Diary NL/WH/SR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SIRSM0KEAL0T View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2016 at 14:48
Thank you for your comment Castlecity!

I guess the secret with the airpot is to water them really slowly so the water wont rins out the holes in the side. Right now they get about 500 ML each without any water comin out and they stay moistured(?) all the time.

Ill see how they like it in the 10 L pots. I dont know why repot should be a problem to auto strains since they are the most  resistant strains to any kind of stress from what Ive read.
Could be false so anyway but since the roots are already poppin out the pot I think its time for a repot on the weekend. %3c3cool

As for the feed I was also not sure about the Bio Grow. But since the Biobizz feed plan suggests to feed it the whole lifecycle ill stick to it. Right now there no symptoms of over feeding. Next feed should be after 3 weeks in the new pots.

This mornings look into the tent made me smile %3c3chocked They all stretched out a lot and I think we are on a green way. They even produce lots of smell by now which is lovely. %3c3coving%3c20it

Since its really warm in my country I have a few fruit flies in my apartment. I could also see 2-3 in my tent. Could they be any problem?

Cheerz SIRSM0KEAL0T %3c3coving%3c20it
I LIKE BIG BUDS AND I CANNOT LIE :)
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2016 at 01:37
the little flies are probably fungus gnats.

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=147152
Nec Plus Ultra
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2016 at 01:59
Looking good so far AS i can see (mobilephone)..
Thanks for ur post in my thread..

Regular/Fem have quit alot more ways to get them bushy..
Bondage + Topping is the answer for it..

Best wishes from same country
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2016 at 20:58
yea once you know how to water them its easier i have yet to master it hehe. keep up the good work :)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2016 at 15:09
Thanks for the comments guys.

For the flies I just put a little bowl with water and vinegar into the tent which killed all of them.
Temperatures are going down also so flies are gone mostly. It have been Fruit Flies! I cannot see that the plants got harmed in any way.

Yeah Beasty Ive read to this. Since its my first grow I decided to go with autos just to check everything up. Next time Ill sure go with Fems ;) Ill be back for questions regarding the topic ;)

Little Update with the end of week 4.

I repotted to the 10 L pots on the weekend and also switched the Light bulb to the flower one. I can see flower on all plants now! %3cmoking

Here are some pics of all plants (NL,NL,Snow Rhyder,White Haze), little preflower on the behind NL and one overall shot :

Hutseflutsel View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hutseflutsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 20:49
looking good :)
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 13:12
Indeed they looking awsome your fingers will itch at the end of this haha. Gona remember that water vineger thing aswell.

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 13:07
Time for a little update %3coving%20it

We are in week 6 after germination and so far anything went quite well in my eyes. What do you think?

The ladys stretched a lot since the last post and might already have reached their maximum height. What do you think? The big ones are about 100 cm.

If they would stretch anymore I would have to redo my light installation %3cmbarrass%3cd

Right now they got feed each week with 1 ml Biogrow, 3 ml purebloom and 1 ml Topmax and inbetween only pure water.

The lower leafes on the plants start getting yellow. You might see it on the pics aswell. I guess because of the lack of light in the lower regions in my tent. Should I just cut them off or leave them on the plant? Or could this be signs of overfeeding?

And by the way... The smell coming out of the tent is sooo..... %3ceed%20leaf %3ceart %3chumbs%20Up

So far..... Have a laid back weekend %3coving%20it

Cheerz SIRSM0KEAL0T %3crea%3cy
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 13:16
NL AUTO

NL AUTO

SNOW RHYDER

WHITE HAZE

FLOWER on NL and WHITE HAZE

Problem Leafs :

beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 14:24
nice xmas trees there :)

how old are they now ?
If u didnt add food, Yellow-ish leaf isnt rly a problem  :)
Also i guess there is not rly much light going ? so the plant take the energy from that leafe for the plant..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>