Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

250W Homebox Diary NL/WH/SR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SIRSM0KEAL0T View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 15:35
Yeah %3coving%20it Christmas tree balls and lametta will follow lol %3clown%3cig%20smile Hopefully there might be some big presents on the plants soon %3cool

They are now about 6 weeks old (Heads out 31.05. ). Like said any plant grows "wild style" for the first run %3cmbarrass%3cd

I added food any 2 weeks but only 1 ml of each to 1 L. I think its not from overfeeding but from less light in the lower regions since it started when its was getting darker down there and the girls dont show any other signs. Im using 250W so this might be the problem.

Should I just cut them off so all "energy" could move to the buds? Could I also remove some of the main leafes without any problems?

Any other favors I could do them right now?

Cheerz
I LIKE BIG BUDS AND I CANNOT LIE :)
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2016 at 12:15
let it where it is, the plant itself will let the leafe fall when its useless :)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2016 at 15:25
Hi Guys

Long time no hear from %3c3co%3c20high Time for an update %3cmbarrass%3cd

Right now my girls are in week 8 after putting their heads out. The last 3 weeks they got fed each week according to the biobizz feed plan. (1ml Grow / 3ml Topmax /4ml Bloom )

I decided to cut off some of the fan leafs since it was getting really dark in the lower regions of my tent and the leafs started to get yellow and dry. From what  Ive read over here it should not make any problems, since I also had purple stems on them :
http://www.onlinepot.org/OGStrainGuide/ogfaq/1546.htm

I also put some of the plants buds together for better room efficiency.

The girls are budding up nicely in my eyes %3c3coving%3c20it Heres a little Photo update. Sorry for bad pictures %3c3cmoke%3c20eye

The Snow Rhyder and White Haze are growing strong!! One of the NLs is still a bit behind. Dunno what happened to her...

How long would they still take to be finished? Sensiseeds says that the NL might be ready within 10 weeks?

beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2016 at 00:09
i harvest my NL Fem on day 64 in flower (if iam not wrong now) , so around 9 weeks - auto may need a bit longer - alto i could let them go for 75days ~ for more couchloving feelings
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2016 at 22:55
i just noticed that there is moisture on the leaves, are you spraying them? as its not such a good idea when they have flowers on them as this can encourage mold to grow. apart from that they look lovely.
Nec Plus Ultra
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 10:28
Thanks Beasty and CC for the comments.

It was really.... I mean really warm that day in my country so in my tent. thats why I thought it would be good to give them a little refreshment. But when reading your post I must say I agree cause it makes sense.

No more spraying when in Flower %3cool

My humidity is also quite high when its hot outside. The room temp is about 26°C. Inside the tent about 30°C which is quite high I guess. Humidity goes up to 70% sometimes.

Could this also encourage mold?? Dunno what to do about it since Exhaust and oscillating fan are runnig 24/7 :(
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 13:51
the only way i know to combat the heat at this time of year is to grow ordinary photoperiod plants and flower them at night so your lights are running from 10pm to 10am. the heat isnt really a problem as long as they have access to plenty of water they will be fine.
Nec Plus Ultra
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 16:22
Water is not the problem ;)

I know that it was not the best time of year to start the project :) But could not wait until Fall :)

My light circle was on 18-6 most of the time since I grow Autos but I switched it to 15-9  when started flowering.

The box is in my sleeping room so I dont want to run the lights at night cause that will stress me ;)

ATM Im trying to lower the temp and humidity by simply opening the tent for about 1 hour when coming home which drops both of it slightly. Them girls just have to get used to ;)

Little sugar Bud Update %3ceed%20leaf :

WHITE%20HAZE%20BUD

%3cL%20Bud

%3cNOW%20RHYDER

MAIN%20COLA%20SR

The Cola on the Snow Thyder is getting bigger and bigger :)

beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2016 at 21:07
iam using some  oscillating fan since few weeks, and the temp is a bit lower since the "more" power , but always moving..

mine is 40x40cm and is right now on the high of my lamp..
u can see it in my thread, and its rly awesome what a diff fan can bring as extras..

buyable on the ww for around 30-40€ also it isnt so loud as the other one (old one was running on max and new on on 50%)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2016 at 16:13
Yeah Beasty. I saw them too on the net. There were also some Prime Deals last weeks. I also thought of getting one but I think its too big for my tent since my 0,65m² are full of christmas trees so I would not be able to mount it in the upper regions %3co%20high %3cmbarrass%3cd

Its not too strong for the plants? Since my actual Vent is blowing quiet hard already and the oscillating one is double the size.

My actual Fan also blows from behind the light bulb but in the lower regions there is not that much air movement.

Today is feeding day.... Girls are hungry.

Hope my plants be ready within the next 2-3 weeks. I can see lots of red hairs already :)

Cheerz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>