Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

250W Homebox Diary NL/WH/SR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2016 at 21:16
well the one i got has 3 speeds, iam using 2 and since its moving all time its fine..
i got around 0,75m²  (110cmx70cm) and i love it tbh
SIRSM0KEAL0T View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2016 at 15:05
Hey Bud-Lovers :)

I was away for a week and todays look in the tent made me KO-Wa-BUNGA XD

Time for  little update from the end of week ten. %3c3coving%3c20it ( NL #1 , SNOW RHYDER, WHITE HAZE )

Northern%20Light%20#1

Northern%20Light%20#1

Northern%20Light%20#1

%3cNOW%20RHYDER

%3cNOW%20RHYDER

%3cNOW%20RHYDER

%3cHITE%20HAZE

%3cHITE%20HAZE

%3cHITE%20HAZE

Northern%20Light%20#1

I think its time for harvest preparations %3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3cool Any suggestions are welcome ;)

I LIKE BIG BUDS AND I CANNOT LIE :)
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2016 at 15:13
Poor NL#2

The behind NL has some kind of disease I guess :( Some of the leafs dont look that good. She got the same food than the others but maybe she was not ready for it?

CHEERZ SIRSM0KEAL0T %3coving%20it

Trouble to come?

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2016 at 17:05
Yesterday my magnifying glass arrived.

Ive checked the trichomes of all the plants and about 20-30% of them were milky.
Im looking for more head than body high. So I guess I could start with harvesting on the weekend??

The plan therefore is that all plants will get flushed tomorrow evening. After flushing Im going to let them stay in the pots for 2 more days. Ill leave them in the dark those 2 days to motivate them into last sugar production.

Saturday should be cut-off day. %3coving%20it

I just bought a dry-net so Im going to dry them in the tent with ventilation and exhaust fan running. When lights are put off it should be around 21°C and 50% Humidity which should be ok or not?

Any suggestions??

Greetz SIRSM0KEAL0T %3coving%20it
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 18:28
those drying temps will be fine, soon be enjoying the fruits of your labour. as to the poorly looking one to me its possibly phosphorus deficient with maybe a hint of cal/mag deficiency too. either that or you've had some form of ph lock-out.
Nec Plus Ultra
beasty View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2016 at 10:44
U would make a 2step harvest, so u See the different from clear-milky and milky-brown... i got a headache and a Not good-feeling high with mostly clear-milky trichs..
Would also give atleast 1 week (2 times) only water up to 2 weeks (3-4 water only )

I didnt had some side effects from Not flushing the NLS last time, but a bad feeling that they could taste better..
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2016 at 10:54
I had those leaves aswell on my last grow you shouldent worry to much about it since its late into flower as i understand it. you do better next time, i did atleast :). nice job man

best regards.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 13:18
Hi guys and girls(?) %3coving%20it

Sorry for late update but RL hit me an my familiy really hard the last weeks... But nevermind. Life goes on %3cmbarrass%3cd

Im happy and also proud to say that I harvested my first 4 girls 2-3 weeks ago %3ceed%20leaf%3colling%20one%3coint%3cig%3c

I

I got about 250gr completly dried (52% humidity in the jar) out of all 4 girls. Dunno if thats good or not (250W) but the smoke is really decent and soft and all girls give me the supposed High, aka knock me off the couch and make me giggle like puffin the first hit in my life %3cool %3co%20high Really happy with the Northern Light and the White Haze. The snow rhyder could hit better but I have no experience with her... The smell is just awesome!!! Even smoked ;)

Next project its on its way ;) 2 x WH , 2 x SR, 1 xNL

Pics in next post ;)

Puff Puff...%3cxlamation%3cig%3c.... give %3coint%3coving%20it

Cheerz SIRSM0KEAL0T %3crea%3cy

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIRSM0KEAL0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 13:49
Drying and main buds :

Buds and Sugar ::)

CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2016 at 01:07
pretty sweet to see them as long as your arm and as thick as your wrist. now you have your teeth cut i think charly should upgrade your status.
Nec Plus Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>